The AFC Bell

One could argue that this would be another addition to a young and solid core of Gabriel, Saliba, Balogun, Martinelli, Saka and Smith-Rowe and we’re properly building towards the future. But with how the past 1,5 years have gone none of that is probably true.

I don’t think the Bell says anything about a proper link between us and Camavinga btw. Bit of general terms that the player might be interested. A lot different than with Partey so probably nothing in it.

2 Likes

We could name a stand after it.

The Bell End.

2 Likes

And get PR Teta to open it,

The bellend opens The Bell End…Glorious!

Haven’t given an update in almost 2 weeks now.
Dropped that Maddison bombshell and left.

We are due an update no? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Every time this thread gets bumped I get closer to closing it.

6 Likes

Go for it.

Bell is/are right yet again.

Who is/are Bell? What if it’s Arsene? What if it’s Stan?

2 Likes

There is speculation that Bell sold their account after they said they were leaving.

I’m not prepared for this heel turn.

10 Likes

God willing.

1 Like

Bell demoted to Tier 2?
Awaiting for VAR check.

Yeah Bell’s been wrong this transfer window. Think he’s a one season wonder

1 Like

Do these ITK’s really know much more than anyone else or is it just guesswork from information they’ve got from the media?

If I say I think we’re going to buy Odegaard and Neto, spurs will get 140m from Man City for Kane and we won’t be buying Maddison or Ramsdale, that doesn’t sound very impressive.

But if I say:

Arsenal ITK
Someone close to Arsenal has revealed to me that Leicester have refused to shift on their 70m valuation of Maddison.
So Arteta is fully focused on getting Odegaard and this transfer will be done before the end of the window.

The same source also told me that Ramsdale could still be on, if Sheffield United drop their price to nearer 20m, but Arsenal are now looking at Neto as an option as cover for Leno.

I have also been told from a reliable contact at Man City that they have agreed personal terms with Kane and will pay spurs up to 140m, and he will become a Man City player before their PL game against Arsenal.

That sounds like I actually do have inside information.
The guess I’ve made is just as likely to happen as what some supposed ITK on Twitter has said.

2 Likes

VAR check complete. Bell is finished.

6 Likes

Not even Tier 2 lol

1 Like

This thread is getting merged!

:bell: :end:

1 Like

Whenever we see a Bell file now.

Will probably disappear from Twitter like Balague.

2 Likes

BIG heel turn from Bell here

Should have just left it at Partey last summer.

Follow up movies are never as good

7 Likes