Tennis

These two are good mates, nice to see Djoker congats Medvedev at the net at the end.

Needed!

3 Likes

One of the all time great interviews.

Hope Med goes on to win more.

That was an annihilation

1 Like

He’ll win more, absolutely elite on hardcourt as proved by his wins in the masters events and the 3 slam finals he has made.

1 Like

L2 + Left :joy:

I really thought I saw him do the dead fish. Turns out he did lol

EDIT: Wrighty’s legacy lives on

1 Like

Daniil not afraid to say that he thinks Djokovic is the GOAT in his ceremony interview.

1 Like

I guarantee you he would have said the same about Nadal or Federer had he beaten one of them last night

1 Like

I doubt it, Medvedev and Djokovic are both great mates. Must be the anti vax connection :rofl:

This is lame lol

2 Likes

6 Likes

Djokovic has won 8 slams since turning 30 with an 86-7 record at the slams, that’s absolutely wild.

5 Likes

At least no rackets were hurt in the making of Medvedev. Future GOAT.

1 Like

Chardy has had a bad reaction to getting vaccinated and is now out for indefinitely. This is the reason I want to to remain a players choice if they wish to get Vaccinated or not. Chardy is ranked 73 in the world, imagine how big the news it would be if it was Djokovic, Medvedev, Tsitsipas or Rublev.

frederer is the best

1 Like

Based on what I’m particular ? Less weeks at no 1 and less big titles when you add Slams and Masters together.

Bizarre SF lineup at Indian Wells.

The last 4 consists of no one in the top 20.

1 Like

Who would ever thought that Norrie would be a masters 1000 champion.

First ever Brit in the men’s game, fair play to him.