Tennis

Fans allowed?

Prefer my narrative? Haha

1 Like

Believe so

1 Like

Think they’re tossing up to if it’ll be 25 % capacity or 50 % capacity at this point in time, tipping it’ll be the former.

1 Like

Only 400,000 though over the week.

Yeah, seeing a lot of this kind of thing on Twitter.

He’s really not came across well this past year.

Spoiled silly man.

:clown_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

Does anyone have stream links for the Australian Open?

Sorry dude I don’t.

I’m spoilt for choice on my pay tv at the moment, AO tennis and India vs England test cricket.

I have all the sports channels anyway, but the AO is always on Eurosport over here, which comes free with the basic package on Sky, BT, Virgin etc. Not much help if you don’t have anything like that though. If you have Amazon Prime, I think you can pay a quid or something for Eurosport player for the month.

I don’t imagine there will be a huge number of not so legit streams, I doubt the demand is high enough.

1 Like

Tiafoe playing a ripper match vs Djokovic, just lost the 3rd set in a tiebreak to go down 2 sets to 1 but it has been a very high level match.

Nick Kyrgios just did what I didn’t think I’d see him do, come back from 2 sets to 1, a break and match points down to win.

Off to the Tennis tonight on Marg Court arena to see 2 of the mens young guns, an all Canadian affair between Denis Shapovalov and Felix Auger Aliassime. Should be a really fun match.

3 Likes

So jealous. An actual event in the diary is the stuff of dreams :santi:

1 Like

Rumours of a snap Melbourne lockdown though over a few cases linked to a hotel quarantine facility. That’s why I waited until last night to book tickets, still no certainty that’ll be going.

So how does this work? Will fans have to leave early to get home by midnight? Kyrgios hasn’t even started his game v Thiem yet!

4 Likes

Been told at 2330 we get kicked out.

1 Like

The future :goat:

1 Like