Tennis

Yeah she’s playing ATM.

Ah yes, found it. She’s just about to lose. That was short but sweet.

He been really struggling since returning from his injury, I think he’s a future world #1.

IMO either him or Shapo may turn out be the best out of this next generation, those two will be right at the top.

1 Like

It was one of his more ugly Grand Slam match victories.

What an absolute stellar career it has been though, although I still think he’ll get pipped by Nadal and or Djokovic for most slams.

He’s no Nadal though, Shammy :wink:

Correct. He is better.

1 Like

Was

1 Like

True.

Nadal is the best tennis player I’ve seen.

Djokovic plays big points better than any of them.

2 Likes

This is true as well.

That US Open semi final against Federer where Djokovic saved two match points against the serve and went on to win the match was amongst the best “tension-tennis” I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Good match between Kyrgios and Khachanov. Would be good if Kyrgios can go far, Nadal’s up next though :grimacing:

1 Like

Nick actually has one of the most competitive records vs Nadal, Nadal leads the head to head 4-3 with lots of the matches closely contested.

I do have concerns about how Nick will back up a 4hr 30 match though given he barely trains.

2 Likes

Nick highly competitive against Rafa again, but Rafa being that little more clinical in the 3rd and 4th set tiebreakers proving the difference.

That was a good match, Nick put on a good show.

Zverev quietly going about his business, only him and Raonic haven’t dropped a set yet. Both have huge tests in the quarters though, Stan looking really good and Djokovic looking imperious.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Fed loses against Sandgren

1 Like

Federer seems hurt, but he just saved 7 match points to advance to the Semi Finals.

1 Like

Remarkable in a way because he was clearly rattled early on.

1 Like

Greatest comeback I’ve seen in tennis in a long while.

I still don’t get why/how he doesn’t really sweat

He’s got the same medical condition as Prince Andrew

5 Likes

Rafa does his sweating for him.