Tennis

Zverev disqualified from a tournament in Mexico for behavior.

Yeah, just seen it.

Quite bad and not a good look for him, deserved to be thrown out for that.

Is this worse than throwing the racket at a ball girl?

Who did that ?

1 Like

Why does it matter?

My question stands

Damn just seen this, gutted.

He really had the talent just not the body to survive the game. Was a big favourite of mine and hoped he would be the next great of the sportā€¦just never materialised.

1 Like

Ridiculous lack of professionalism.

I am just sad that there is no one to get behind now.

I know itā€™s good for completion. But itā€™s like the womenā€™s game. Anyone can win. Not a good thing.

When did that happen ? Do we have precedent ?

1 Like

Innit lol.

Is it worse than invading Poland?

1 Like

Zverev just put himself in Djoko category of bellend, without half the talent to back it up.

1 Like

Hopefully just minor for Monfils, was in great form down here last month and very entertaining to watch.

1 Like

Not enough in that to prove it was the vaccine causing the adverse effects, Iā€™m afraid.

Clutching at straws here Dave.

I doubt Monfils would just make it up, he hasnā€™t been a skeptic or any reason to believe heā€™d make it up.

It seems minor anyways thankfully.

Can one even be a sceptic when youā€™re on your 3rd booster?

1 Like

By the same token, he hasnā€™t listed any symptoms that heā€™s experiencing. Heā€™s basically just come out and said ā€œIā€™m fucked, must be cos of the vaccineā€. Itā€™s scaremongering which, coincidentally, you and I were both against when COVID first hit.

Itā€™s akin to people needlessly saying theyā€™re experiencing side-effects due to a flu vaccine without going into detail.

The scientist in me says we need a lot more info from Mofils (or whatever his name is) on this one.

1 Like

:eyes:

Huge upset that.

Was obviously only a matter of time before it happened due to mandates anyways though, Eg Djokovic being unable to defend 2000 points in Australia, might also be the case at the French.

3 Likes

Yep. Given his absence from a GS and likely absence from the next GS it seems clear he wonā€™t be number one again anytime soon.

Heā€™s still far and away the best on earth though.

2 Likes