Tennis

6 Likes

Ok let’s put it out there.

This is the message DH has just sent me tonight.

M

4 Likes

“Ahh yes, Cliff Bastin scored a brace in 37th minute against Plymouth didn’t he? Herbert Chapman went mad on the sidelines. What a great day, what a great game. Was the 11th game in a 13 game win streak don’t you know”

5 Likes

Haha go and wish some England fans good luck then cry about it afterwards :joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re a joke.

Trying to act all nicey nicey with people on here to get in their good graces and then being a vile cunt to them in PMs, texts and WhatsApp.

You’re an odious little weasel and your act is so transparent it’s fucking laughable.

10 Likes

Jesus Christ, if the two of you hate each other so much stop PM’ing each other or talking on the phone or whatever the fuck it is you lot do off the forum.

Or just fuck already and get it over with. Whatever is going on, resolve it lmao.

Get a fucking grip the pair of you @Phoebica @DavidHillier

8 Likes

Well I learnt @Aussiegooner has a name

2 Likes

Anyone on here a regular attendee at Wimbledon? Never been but thinking of trying for one of the early days this year to experience it. Guessing tickets a bit cheaper and obviously more games on for easy access.

1 Like

Not as nice as yours, Mahatma

3 Likes

I think people should learn my name :poldi:

3 Likes

@Aussiegooner 1st set in a ATP final in the bag for Felix, his serve is on fire.

Hopefully gets over the line today.

1 Like

Nice 1st title for him to get, must be a relief to break the drought.

1 Like

If he feels that strongly about it then fair enough

2 Likes

Novak Djokovic is there a bigger twat in world sport than him ?

1 Like

You don’t like that he feels he should have the right what goes into his body ?

1 Like

Oh right, this thread is going straight back to Covid agendas again.

10 Likes

Yes his name is Harry Kane

Or in my house Twatty Kane

A rousing reception for Novak on his return in Dubai :heart: