Tenet

Will try next week - Nolan blockbusters need to be watched in the cinema otherwise just go home.

Haven’t missed one since before Batman Begins. Got damn corona virus ain’t gonna stop me neither

3 Likes

Don’t let the others on OA hear you say that!

2 Likes

I’m exactly the same lol

Went to watch this earlier tonight, certainly enjoyable but need to rewatch it to understand wtf was going on at times.

1 Like

Heading to see this in the IMAX on Thursday.

Can’t wait!!

1 Like

I’ve watched it twice, it’s much better on second viewing.

Nice :smiley:

What the fuck did I just watch

1 Like

sator

1 Like

Is that good or bad? :smiley:

Good! I enjoyed it but definitely need to watch it again in the cinema.

Went with my friend yesterday, will now go with my girlfriend soon. Thought it was pretty crazy lol

I found it hard to follow once they launched the attack on the hypercentre.

1 Like

Yes I agree. The first half of the movie eases you into it nicely. Then during the Sator interrogation scene (halfway in), which was fucking insane. Things start to pick up pace and stuff becomes harder to follow, not necessarily bad, but yeah you need to watch it twice.

Fun fact: The interrogation scene is EXACTLY halfway in the film. First part is normal, then interrogation, second part inverted. Tenet. Pretty cool.

What did you think of the soundtrack? Was so loud in my cinema!

1 Like

Watched this today.

Loud, garish, incomprehensible.

Why Nolan insists on drowning out important dialogue with music (which isn’t even good music) is beyond me.

I found that there is some difficulty understanding the different dialects of the characters, too.

Some of the set pieces were quite good but other than that, it carries little rewatchability.

Solid 2/10

1 Like

Did you ever end up seeing this in cinema @Sol? :ozil:

2 Likes

Got damn coronavirus stopped me :sol:

1 Like

hahaha that’s a shame!

I managed to watch it back in September last year in between lockdowns. Was great seeing it in the cinema but fuck me it was hard to hear what the fuck they were saying in it.

1 Like