Tenet

He’s back :xhaka2:

Hyped. @sol @cristo @nolanfans

3 Likes

I was thinking that this looks like a pretty straightforward action thriller…but then the time shit happens and you’re like this is the Christopher Nolan we know.

And is it really a Nolan movie without Michael Caine in it? Insomnia almost 20 years ago was the last time he directed without big Mike featuring in some way (even a tiny cameo like the one he had in Dunkirk).

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s not a Christopher Nolan film without Michael Caine.

“He’s a big man, but he’s outta shape…”

2 Likes

Just saw this!!! Was about to post but you beat me to it.

Looks fucking nuts, I can’t wait haha!

1 Like

No Hans Zimmer for this one tho, he’s off doing Dune.

Otherwise it’s as Christopher Nolan as you can get

Haha some of the comments

Nolan: breathes

Time: Ah shit, here we go again.

“This movie will make millions!”

“…it already has.”

Hollywood is running out of ideas

Nolan: Hold my trailer

Christopher Nolan: “How many more of my movies would you like to do Michael?”
Micheal Cain: “Yes”

4 Likes

Prior to Star Wars IMAX screening they showed a 6 minute prologue of Tenet.

Holy shit that was tense. The suspense and music and the backwards stuff was mindblowing. Has an Inception feeling about it.

One of the comments in the video.

“The title is not Tenet, it’s Ten Ten”

Could be true as well.

1 Like

New trailer! This looks awesome.

2 Likes

Can’t wait

Is it on a delayed release? Due to corona?

No. Scheduled for July 16th as normal.

1 Like

We’ve got a lot of big movies that were slated for 2020 and 2021 that will be coming out at the same time! Gonna be going to the cinema every other day lol

1 Like

It’ll be great, lol.

I can see cinemas charging out of their skins due to a reduced viewing capacity, though :pensive:

£5 at Vue will probably be £20

1 Like

£5? Last time I went to the cinema it was about £12/£13

1 Like

You’re not a northern monkey, like me.

You can buy a street up here for a grand.

1 Like

Vue is amazing. £6 on Mondays and £8-9 any other day, and that’s the one in Fulham.

I go pretty regularly for that reason, they end up making their money on concessions lol

A bottle of coke is like £3.25 and popcorn is like £5.50 so like £9 just for snacks :joy:

1 Like

My nearest cinema is about 10 miles away, and it’s an Odeon. Or the other way, Enfield has a Cineworld. No Vue :slightly_frowning_face: I only go about once a year anyway.

Ahh that’s a shame!

Yeah Odeon in Bath is like £13 a ticket which is ridiculous, total farce. I get 6 free tickets at Vue with my Lloyd’s Bank account so I’m laughing and my Vue is only a 5 minute walk.

Don’t know what I’d do if I going to the cinema was an effort for me, I’d be gutted.