Tammy Abraham

Fuck no to that obligation

2 Likes

Ah it wouldnā€™t be the summer window if we didnā€™t sign a Chelsea player to be fair.

8 Likes

This doesnā€™t make sense as a rumour, for either side

1 Like

Ā£40m fuck me and fuck off fucker

No, no, no.

This makes no sense and I really hope it is complete bolkocks

Would probably mean that Lacazette is out the door but the only way we should be entertaining this is as an option to buy.

Z isnā€™t a source - the source he has tagged is fake.

The source works for the Sun(I know, itā€™s the Sun) but theyā€™ve not had a bad window in terms of getting rumours right so far.

LOL. Forget this thread ever existed boys. Had a mare here

1 Like

I had higher hopes for Tammy, especially since he started great a couple of seasons ago. Now Iā€™m not sure where heā€™s at at all :man_shrugging: $40 mil would be a big risk and gamble.

No :clap: More :clap: Chelsea :clap: Players

4 Likes

Absolute scenes to read before I go to sleep :joy:

Iā€™d take Pulisic and their keeper. Other than that there should be a four window moratorium on signing players from Chelsea.

Iā€™d take Mount just for @SpankyJoyJoy to enjoy

2 Likes

I wish Chelsea would take some of ours.

You mean watching Giroud beat us in Baku and then win the Champions League wasnā€™t enough fun for you?

1 Like

3 Likes

No please. Yes we need another forward and I would give away Laca and Eddie away for a Freddo bar and a pack of Tik tacs but please do not get this guy Iā€™ve gone through enough pain. Welbeck, Laca, Perez, nketiah please tell stop this cycle of shocking strikers . We need someone with elite link up play and Abraham is literally the opposite, 6ft 5 with average aerial ability, terrible touch, shite link up play, canā€™t hold it up at all. He Would be decent for Brighton or Norwich not fucking arsenal.

How long until we are linked with an out-of-favor Danny Drinkwater on a 400k pw deal?

3 Likes