TalkSport

No but Cundy and Saunders have called him up :rofl:

1 Like

Petit will be on drive time tomorrow

The news output always amazes me. They’ve just made a point of telling us we’ll be able to get more steak bakes and sausage rolls as 100+ new Greggs stores will be opening. That certainly goes a long way to fixing the many things wrong in this country, lol.

Obesity clearly not at the top of the list :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely love a Greggs.

By my count there are three in Southend town centre. I can grab a cheese and onion pasty at the top of the high street, eat it while walking and pop into another one if I’m still peckish.

If I need a new phone case I can pick from the wide range of products offered by eight different reputable independent phone shops. I can get the best odds possible for 3.10 at Aintree by visiting the five different bookmakers.

People talk about the death of the British high street, but I think it’s better than ever.

I’m still livid that Greggs have stopped making bread pudding :tierney2:

I’m in the office doing some paperwork today, talks port on in the back ground… What the fuck is going on, the Liverpool love in is crazy, even looking at it from a neutral point, did they slaughter Fulham last night?

Madness. When Arsenal are too it’s because everyone else is poor, when Liverpool are too it’s because they’re on the cusp of a domestic quintuplet :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It was a 1-1 battering

They only got to play Fulham because, despite us out playing them, they scraped a win.

Talk Sport have always favoured Liverpool, spurs and also Man U, although not as much since Ferguson left, but will usually give us loads of stick.

Who was that twat on there who used to have a ‘Daily Arsenal’ segment? Even cursing our Invincibles achievement long after it had happened.

Adrian fucking Durham, massive massive cunt, when I had more testosterone he used to wind me right up :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember Durham and his side kick Gough, who was from Barnsley yet supported spurs, would constantly ridicule Wenger because he was an easy target.

But unlike Durham and others from the gutter press, Wenger had too much class get involved.
It was typical of most of their journalists that they would never show the same level of disrespect to Ferguson or Mourinho that they did to Wenger.

You know the stars are aligned when ADRIAN FUCKING DURHAM is saying Arsenal for the title and we look incredible, Wtf??? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

you just know he is saying that to try and jinx us. When we lose a match or just perform badly ‘Arsenal look terrible they are a million miles of being a top team’

nobody can jinx us except our own performances.

yeah, it is more of he knows any team will drop some bad games at some point so he can then piggyback on that and be like ‘i thought this way but woooow i was so wrong they are so awful.’ He does that crap all the time he is the ultimate troll baiting idiot.

1 Like

Phillip Senderos is currently on Talksport

2 Likes