Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

Meet you half way on this. We can’t give up goals like we have but we aren’t scoring or creating anything at the other end.
We have at best four potentially good players in the midfield area but no guarantee on any of them.
Not sure we should put any reliance or expect consistency on Lokonga,Saka or ESR this season.
We needed better in that position.

1 Like

Sure, but I’m hoping that we have enough young guys for the next manager to work with (and that won’t be broken).

As @Hass posted, we need some good fucking players.

Rather see this complete unknown to me play than to have to watch Cedric or Mari ever again.

1 Like

Technically yes. But of you remember when we signed Chambers we never even had the rumour mill bit.

Edit: I see @Phoebica cited another example too.

:thread: Thread

8 Likes

Sounds like a Japanese Sagna

8 Likes

Sounds like the Japanese AWB

Hope he doesn’t cripple the attack like he does but it seems likely

2 Likes

Arteta special. :grimacing:

1 Like

Arteta has a first choice defence and midfield of players he’s signed or renewed now

9 Likes

Norwich and the rest of the PL must be quaking in their boots. :grinning:

3 Likes

I appreciate us making a call and signing what I hope is a first choice RB, rather than passing that role around a bunch of players not really fancied.

8 Likes

All well and good but we’ll be still probably be crap all the same lol

Dont know anything about him but happy to see us expanding in the japanese market again which is huge. Hopefully not another ryo myekekdchi

1 Like

Now we signed the Karate Kid he looks like a bit of a unit ?! Hope he gets a chance and we don’t Saliba him !?

2 Likes

Boateng in talks with Lyon. Would make too much sense for us I guess.

1 Like

My god I hope so, bacary returns :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The team is so lopsided to the left it only makes sense to sign RB to further exacerbate that situation.

Our backward manager probably is going to play him as an RCB.

2 Likes

Hopefully this kind can change our turn of bad luck from the Far East.

Inamoto, Asano, Myaichi, Chu Young…

Not an impressive list from that region :joy:

There’s, what, a combined 7-8 first team appearances between the four of them?

Or did Inamoto play more than I realise?

1 Like

Gambatte Takesan! Yoroshiku onegai shimasu :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like