Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

His head is too heavy for his body

1 Like

His head isnā€™t that big. Itā€™s not a Maguire situation.

I see his head and feet are fit enough for training. Letā€™s hope the rest of the body recovers soon.

5 Likes

He looks like a different person with this haircut.

Lets see if he can get to August without getting injured again

4 Likes

Still less injury prone than Kieran TearAknee

We have Zinchenko now I donā€™t care for Tierney at club level lol.

We donā€™t have a RB version of Zenchenko

Thatā€™s Tomiyasu, White and Saliba.

Bellerin looking like Christ 2.0 in there

White RB and Zinchenko LB with Saliba and Gabriel starting is how I want us to start.

Leave the crocks on the bench if they arenā€™t injured

3 Likes

Tomi is a hard bastard. Canā€™t wait to see him back

Crockehiro Tomiyasu

3 Likes

Absolute monster performance defensively today. Looked a little uncomfortable collecting the ball on his left foot which is understandable but he bossed Salah

13 Likes

Maji Kayo performance!!!

2 Likes

He was playing?

4 Likes

Our best XI is with him in it and Gabriel riding the pine

Epic performance

3 Likes

Yup said the same in the matchday thread, he was a bit uncomfortable in that regard but not something that was his fault and he was great otherwise.

2 Likes

Takehiro San eats aerial duels up with ease. Odd to have seen him deputising the LB role at first as I thought KT picked up an injury but credit to him/Arteta for the performance firstly but also the decision to play him there and humble Salah.

I love him.

6 Likes

He and Martinelli maybe motm for me, although there were a lot of really good performances all aroundā€¦ I canā€™t even really think of a complaint other than maybe the Gabriel failed reach that led to their goalā€¦ tbf both of their goals were really good. Also Jesus toiled and tried and took so much attention - so key.

4 Likes