Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

I’m assuming that’s something I’m gonna come across when I watch the series?! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s Naruto’s catchphrase.
It’s a lot of episodes so beware. I think 220 eps for Part 1 and 500 eps for Part 2.
You could skip the fillers of course although there are some enjoyable ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When I was a kid I hated filler but I actually kind of enjoy it as an adult. Probably because most good anime these days on Netflix is only 12 episodes long so it’s a bit nostalgic when shit used to drag on for hundreds of episodes. Also if the characters are good then the filler is good too imo

3 Likes

Goku charging up a spirit bomb for 20 episodes, ahh the golden days of youth :sol:

8 Likes

That Snake Way though… :rofl:

3 Likes

Impressive is definitely the word! Early days still, but looked really good today.

2 Likes

Solid promising start.

7 Likes

Look at those #numbers

Tomikun is switched on during every attack.
Can remember 2 instances where he mopped away a rebound before it reached the opponent.

2 Likes

Was having a hard time when Gil came on but tbf to him Saka was gassed and couldn’t help much.
Once AMN got on that right hand side with AMN and Tomiyasu was simply shut for Spurs. :rofl:
Can’t believe we now have players who can actually defend.

This guy’s positioning is so good, but it’s so wierd seeing a reliable full back after the dross that we have had recently

3 Likes

Early days but he’s looking like a steal, good defensively and very athletic. Has taken to the physicality of the league like a duck to water.

13 Likes

Great buy.

We have a competent RB finally

tears in my eyes 🥲

11 Likes

Love him

Hope he keeps it up

2 Likes

Started off pretty dodgy the first 20-25 minutes. He raised his game after that and was very solid indeed. I like the fact that we have Tierney to run down the left and let Tomi form a back 3 when in possession.

Really big fan of this guy so far.

Turning out to be a bargain, wonder what texts that Sky sports cunt is getting from his agent mates now.

9 Likes

Takehiro San things

Brilliant piece of business!

12 Likes

@Phoebica :henry2: