Takehiro Tomiyasu (18)

TakeKUN is a beast. Love him so far.

2 Likes

Proper hushando material

1 Like

I am with you
#Takekun

1 Like

To give credence to the recent argument about White, Takekun is the perfect example. You can’t convince me that White is a worth 30m more than this dood. Deals to be made outside the PL that will net you good players for much cheaper prices. Dunno why Edu and Mike wanna overpay but whatever.

6 Likes
14 Likes

Arteta adores him.

Still early days, but has done quite well so far.

Was in Tokyo last week. And the people(those I met) there are absolutely thrilled for him. Arsenal fans and other fans included. Seems like a guy who’s absolutely adored over there and who they believe is a talented guy who works hard as well. Utsukushi sa is what one guy called him, which I was told was a praise of him. :smiley:

10 Likes

If Naruto-verse tells me anything, Takekun is an alien who can absorb chakra from the planet.

3 Likes

Yeah man. my cousin always kept at me telling me to watch Naruto. And then the people over there too were quite surprised I hadn’t seen Naruto yet, which, apparently, is so popular globally. May be I should give it a watch sometime soon.

1 Like

Nice to see we’ve got a good player from Asian or Middle Eastern heritage this time, not like some of the debacles of the past which seemed to be about marketing considerations over decent scouting.

2 Likes

Agreed. After Miyachi and co, hope he turns out to be the real deal and helps solve our RB situation long term as he’s quite young as well.

1 Like

It is a 700-800 episode commitment so know that before you enter it. Not all episodes are relevant and more than half are just fillers.
There is a list available online which you can refer to navigate around the fillers and cut down the relevant viewing episode to 250-300 episodes which is much more enjoyable way of experiencing Naruto.

2 Likes

Is this some sort of Japanese series?

2 Likes

That definitely does make it so much easier for me. Will search for the online list you mentioned whenever I do decide to watch it. Sounds really helpful.

Yeah, it’s a very popular Japanese series, is what I heard.

I watched a special showing of Ghost In The Shell on an IMAX last night. Was really memorable, the artistry that went into it was amazing.

3 Likes

Mirai, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, and Only Yesterday on Netflix were the best anime movies I have seen in years if I am being honest.

2 Likes

This was my introduction into anime last night, me also being honest. lol. Look forward to watching some of those you listed.

1 Like

Dattebayo! :grin::+1:

2 Likes