Super Mik Arteta

Good job man :muscle:

5 Likes

7 out of 8. You simply cannot complain lol

21 points after 8 games. We’ve nearly got a third of the points we finished last season on in just 8 games.

17 Likes

What a manager he is! Wow!!

The Kroenkes knocked it out of the park buying into his vision and supporting him all this time. Can’t believe how lucky we are to finally have a manager with fresh vision and ideas. He’s gonna be big for us.

6 Likes

Fair fucks to the board for keeping patient during a pretty horrible 20/21 season.

I think he could be the next big manager. I would maybe start to worry when Pep leaves City now

1 Like

You can’t really hate on this @BigWeng_4LYFE @Castiel

As a long-time Arteta-skeptic, I’m starting to rate him now. We have a clear style of play and we have some backbone when things get a bit tough. Seems like the players have all bought in and on top of that we are getting results. Happy with where we are right now on this front.

4 Likes

We have a team spirit and identity under him. Still a long way to go to get back to the top of English football but I’m happy to back him all the way.

Hasn’t felt this good to be a fan in a very long time!

8 Likes

No words. This man is godsent. So so lucky he chose us when we were so shit. :two_hearts: :es:

1 Like

It was great to see us learn lessons from the naivety we showed at times in United game. We cut off their threat on the counter very effectively by more astute positioning and then used the dark arts of rotational fouling to snuff out other opportunities. It was the same basic gameplan but implemented with a lot more maturity.

4 Likes

Been crying out for this for years. Too often Arsenal were flat track bullies. Having some steel when things are against will undoubtedly result in picking up points, rescuing one, etc

4 Likes
1 Like

Credit where it’s due the results speak for themselves, the team is together, the football is fluid and consistent whilst the plan is crystal clear.

I continue to be impressed with what is being built here and he is one of the architects of that, watching us play is joyous and you can’t put a price on that.

10 Likes

Hello @BigWeng_4LYFE, gutted your favourite team lost?

5 Likes

Fixed it for you.
Last season he was painting us sick pictures of Conte shitting on Arteta’s chest or something of that sort

2 Likes

@Castiel was a massive Teta hater as well. Lo and behold no where to be found once the season started with a blast

1 Like

Not getting top 4 would seem like an almighty collapse from this point.

I think we’ll do it, though.

2 Likes

Fucking hell Aboucuellar was right all those years ago lol

1 Like

He smashing it on ArsenalMania atm. Leading the Artetasexuals.

5 Likes

Legend

Is he actually? :joy:

2 Likes