Super Mik Arteta

Who gives a fuck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I want @Castiel back

7 Likes

Same here

I thinks he is waiting for his return when we win the league in May.

1 Like

No thanks @LordBendtner if people want to read him they know where to go.

Need RockyMaivia on days like today.

1 Like

He was my brother in arms as we spewed our Artetasexual propaganda. Just want him to make some proper ‘told you so’ post lmao

1 Like

Daddy Kroenke doesn’t miss !

1 Like

I see your game. Trying to draw him out with libellous statements

1 Like

Excuse me

Not on the Arteta train yet, but have checked timetables and may apply for a rail pass.

6 Likes

What mores he got to do out of curiosity?

1 Like

Finish a lot better than 5th.

2 Likes

Which he’s way on course to this season lol and then some

Less than a 1/4 of the season gone tbf to the haters

Yeah it’s a marathon not a sprint, I think we’ll get T4 but I’ll reserve definitive judgment in May (or whenever the season ends)

1 Like

Not saying this isn’t true but surely even you’re hyped a bit now haha.

Not sure there is a manager out there reaslitcially I’d want right now. Been a ling time since 2019 and this is the season we hopefully make big progress

5 Likes

“Hyped” accurately describes my current mood about this Arsenal side under Arteta. I’m very excited to see where it goes moving forward

It’s still early though, I think in football you have to validate methods with tangible success. I believe we’ll be playing CL football next season, anything after that is a bonus

6 Likes

Yeah that’s fair, we need sormthign tangible and right now I’d snap up top four. Honestly anything above fourth for me is a bonus but we’re looking good

1 Like

I’m loving all this positivity on this thread…so good to see so much love for the job Arteta is doing. I think this is just the start of something special. Great result today and hats off to the mod who changed the title of this thread!

4 Likes