Super Mik Arteta

Artetuuuuuuurrrrrrgh :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome back, Arteta. Let’s win some games.

1 Like
3 Likes

All the talk about whether he is good enough for us, but are we even good enough for him? It’s a massive risk for him to come here. We’re an absolute mess at the moment and given he’s just starting out in coaching, he’s fully jumping in at the deep end. If this doesn’t work out, he’ll have to take a step backwards. Massive respect to him for believing he can do it.

10 Likes

Great point. Mikel has a wonderfully massive, proper alien-given basque pair, compared to the nonexistent abomination Unai had/didn’t have.

2 Likes
3 Likes

What? Don’t act like Arteta is doing this club a massive favour by taking the job.

Hundreds of coaches/managers would give their right arm to take over a club of this magnitude and resources regardless of our current situation. Not many guys are walking into a top job in club football with zero managerial experience and 3 years of assistant coaching

Failing here isn’t even a career killer, if anything it’s a great platform to get work a level below immediately even if you don’t live up to the hype.

12 Likes

FFS, links of this clown talking more bollocks should not be permitted here.

2 Likes

I don’t think that. But I do think he is taking a risk by coming to us while we’re in this state. Just like we’re taking a risk by hiring him. Risks all over the shop. Great stuff.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Mi arteta los orgasmos :heart:

3 Likes

Kim Kardashian reacts to the news of Arteta’s appointment

8 Likes

ohhh thank god she approves… now we know we are in good hands…

3 Likes
6 Likes

Easy all exclamation and question marks are mine !?! @Leper

Arsenal is gargantuan.

1 Like

1 Like

We’re all understandably beaten down at this point, and Arteta was never one of my favorite players here, but I’m excited and pleased to welcome him back to the club. Let’s get this ship turned around and pointed back up the table Boss!

5 Likes

When there are no obvious solutions, risks have to be taken.

• MM; Dec 2019
1 Like