Super Mik Arteta

Another manager of the month incoming for the best young coach in the world. Most of his haters are insecure of their bald head and shitty hairline thats all.

3 Likes

Great start to the season, keep it up!

If they win the CL he’s absolutely fucking off.
Good riddance. So tired of him steamrolling through the greatest league in the world.

Some of you won’t like it but needless I remind you City have been monitoring Arteta ever since he left, and around the time he got his deal renewed it was revealed City were considering Paddy and Arteta as Pep’s replacements.

That definitely played a factor in the club moving along and extending his deal early.

The rest of the PL have a big opening here. I hope we’re there to take over.

1 Like
4 Likes

Can’t believe I just liked what I watched

3 Likes

He is usually very rational.
People only know him from his live commentary bits

2 Likes

Arteta> George Graham according to this :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Common knowledge…

Wonder how many losses Georgie had in his first 100 compared to Arteta.

1 Like

:goat:teta, never doubted him for a second

1 Like

Be a lot less, Arteta doesn’t draw often, seems to deal in wins and losses.

1 Like

That’s actually pretty impressive

Do we have this figure but for points won? Seems unreal to me. I know we’ve improved lately but how can finishing 8th 8th and 5th in 3 seasons get you “2nd best” Arsenal manager.

3 Likes

In absolute isolation sure. It’s a positive we win so many under him but this isn’t a meaningful piece of data for me knowing the wider context.

2 Likes

Oh yeah for sure, it’s like those “goals in first 100 games” stats or whatever.

I just think it’s a nice and positive surprise that he’s only behind Wenger.

1 Like

Is this the best vibes in the fanbase since 2008ish? Been a fan since 2010 and it was shit All the way.

It’s cos of you we’ve been shit

1 Like

Dont think so.

10/11 we still played good attacking football with Fabregas, Arshavin, Nasri, RVP and the breakthrough season of Wilshere. The win against Barca being the peak of it. Then there was the period after Ozil arrived (we broke the bank for the first time and thought we had turned a corner), with Cazorla, a resurgence Rosicky and Ramsey’s one season wonder. Some beautiful stuff. The mutual thing is we always had shit defence :rofl:

This season we’ve had 3 good games against poor sides. I’m still refusing to get carried away. Been there too many times.

2 Likes

I’d say 13/14 was the most positive fan base I can remember. After Ozil arrived, Ramsey had a breakout season and everything seemed to click and we looked like we had title challenging potential.

Obviously it all fell apart but that was a very positive period in terms of fan feeling… for a few months.

3 Likes