Super Mik Arteta

Auba was far too edgy to play for Arsenal with his flashy cars and expensive haircuts putting himself ahead of the team. So yeah I fully expect there to be action taken against a sexual assault offender.

Come on now lads. United didn’t use Greenwood or Everton use sigurdsson for their failings.

3 Likes

I’m no Arteta fan, but doubt he is going to use this (alleged) Partey situation as a piece of positive PR spin.

Auba gone and Partey possibly gone. The stars are dropping right under his nose.

I’m genuinely can’t even believe I’ve even just read that

3 Likes

Partey is our best player in fairness so it likely to have a bigger impact if all true.

Our results with and without Partey last 2 seasons are night and day.

2 years sample size has proven that Arteta has us bottom half material without Partey.

1 Like

Can we just let it this play out first before jumping the gun?

First the speculation then the roleplaying detective and now we’re jumping to conclusions. Can we just. Wait.

7 Likes

Fucking hell the actual state of this

5 Likes

I know its a sensitive subject but you shouldnt take the comment so literal. Partey is the closest thing we have to a world class player, losing him is going to effect our season one would think. In the vacuum of talking about our performance on the pitch, it doesn’t matter if its a broken ankle or trouble with the law tbh.

1 Like

Aussie literally said Arteta has his excuse lined up already because of this very serious situation, that’s as literal as it can get.

3 Likes

If Partey misses for whatever reason it is always used as an excuse, I’ve heard it many times over the last 2 seasons.

We need to learn to be better without him, but also I understand his absence is felt as he is our best player.

1 Like

Not that any intelligent posters needed it but this is simply further proof that there’s a sub culture of trolling when it comes to Arteta.

It’s honestly pathetic. Sad cunts.

4 Likes

I just hope your intelligence is right mate and you have a win and myself and @BigWeng_4LYFE can take an L for a change and we’re back in the top 4 this season :pray:

1 Like

Yeh I’m not having this conversation. Muting this thread until we have more information.

3 Likes

Yes. Indeed. Fucking hell.

3 Likes

Just when you thought the forum was aligned it just goes :boom:

It’s not like one of your dads got arrested its a dumb ass entitled footballer who happens to play for our club, allegedly. Couldnt give less of a fuck about this idiot. Lock him up and throw away the key if he’s guilty for all i care. This is primarily an Arsenal football forum tho so drop the holier than thou act when ppl start to discuss how it’s gonna affect our season.

1 Like

You’re really failing to see why so many people are shocked? There’s no helping you I guess

Absolutely dude, on exactly the same page.

1 Like

Quite shocked to read your and @BigWeng_4LYFE comments on this thread based on the speculation today. How you have both tried to twist this to suit your own agendas is pretty sickening in my view. As far as I am concerned there should be no platform for people like you on this forum. I think you both need to go and reflect on your comments.

I agree with this but that’s not what Aussie was saying…