Super Mik Arteta

Hope so mate!!

1 Like

They’ll take most currency tbf.

2 Likes

Let it be known that Arteta has nothing to do with this. :open_hands:

1 Like

He cant. Look at the hairline differences. Its night and day. ALDI Heisenberg Will be sacked come November.

11 Likes

Scenes when he’s seen lurking around Old Trafford in an RV by December.

2 Likes

“Say my name!”

1 Like

Scholes is an Arteta fan boy? Doesn’t same much about either of them.

In an RV with RVP, the pair of kerb crawling bastards

If the Partey speculation is true @BigWeng_4LYFE then Arteta has his excuse already.

Keeping us in the top 7 will be deemed “ a success “ under trying circumstances. Trust the process

1 Like

You being serious?

5 Likes

It’s an Arsenal forum, what’s wrong with talking about the impact this will have on our season ? So yes I am serious.

That’s not to say if true I ain’t very disappointed by whoever did this and their actions. And feel sorry for the victim.

1 Like

Yeh was thinking the same. Wasnt going to bring it up for a while but it’s true. I just look at it as if he’d done his knee or something and was going to miss the season as a key piece of our team. We’ve battled this type of thing, losing important players for whole seasons or close to it, for a long time now. Club are never prepared.

1 Like

You’re saying Arteta is gonna use this very serious situation and allegation as an excuse if he fails this season, something he will absolutely not. Stop using this situation to push your anti arteta agenda, time and a place for that.

3 Likes

yes yes…arteta had this all planned, he got his excuses ready from this…what a prat

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s not true and won’t be an Arsenal player though, because we know one of Arteta’s non negotiables is stamping out cancerous personalities.

1 Like

Don’t be naive. The Artetasexuals will be gushing if we have a good season despite losing Partey. And if we don’t have a good season what do u think they’ll point to?

1 Like

100%

1 Like

Not a fucking rape allegation

I knew you were a fuck tart but this is new levels

3 Likes