Super Mik Arteta

Not sure the game plan was with Holding roughing up Son. This kind of shit housing is suitable for a team like Liverpool or Man United, not us. Referees are already always on the lookout to fuck us over, we shouldn’t be handing our ass on a platter.

Not putting the blame on him tonight you can’t legislate for how shit Holding decided to be. White isn’t fit enough to start and Arteta probably hoped Holding wasn’t dumb enough to get booked again before half time at least

6 Likes

Big 45 minutes needed attitude wise here. Have to finish this game as a capable looking side.

well that was quick

Kind of showing a lack of experience versus the Conte.

Top 4 not dead yet but advantage Scum.

We were genuinely the better side until the ridiculous penalty decision and then Holding lost his head.

I don’t think there was anything tactically wrong. But the team certainly has a tendency to get so wound up by an unjust decision to let a big match completely implode (see Man City) and some of that falls on Arteta.

4 Likes

I think he should’ve played 5 at the back given Tottenhams strength on the quick attack through Son and Kane.

Only City and Liverpool are good enough to outplay them regularly playing their game.

I think he’s been tactically naive and exposed accordingly but with some help from the ref on the penalty

1 Like

We are on a good run before this game… should just play our game and see.
Be frank, it would be a coward move if Arteta did ask his team to sit back and defend.
We never should.

Holding’s sent out was just individual incident, not much about our overall game play.

nah we just need to hold serve in the last 2 games.

Still our advantage even if this debacle makes me fear for the last 2 games. TBF this is just one of those odd ones… a weird pen and a stupid early red and the game is destroyed… hard to judge anything really - we actually have more shots on goal than I would expect under the circumstances.

So Conte shit on this scrubs chest huh?? Cone bois too ezzzzzzzz for a real manager :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Honestly dude? Take a night off.

1 Like

Not tonight man.

3 Likes

How very naive of you.

5 Likes

@Aussiegooner beat you to it mate.

Unlucky, next time.

1 Like

Welcome back. What was it this week? A break in? A work emergency?

1 Like

Can talk about this game for weeks, blame the ref, the players or Arteta himself but we need to put this behind us ASAP.

Big task for Arteta and his staff to help the boys get over it quickly and start thinking about Newcastle.

1 Like

You made about 400 fucking posts pre game trying to reverse jynx us you daft cunt lol. Let people embrace their darkness.

Also next time just say a prayer to the Arsenal god’s and have a good luck wank before the game. Anything else is just asking for trouble from the laws of chance

5 Likes

You’re right. I’ll bet all the earnings I made today on Arsenal to get Top 4. :joy:

#Confidence
#BigWengWasWrong

I think @Berkobotswana did some voodoo magic on us, too

Like something out of Live and let Die

4 Likes