Super Mik Arteta

Our next 6 listed fixtures until March 20 are ( who knows if we will get rescheduled games )

Burnley home
Brentford home
Leicester home

Wolves away
Watford away
Villa away

If we don’t get MINIMUM 14/18 then we are screwed.

WWWDWD minimum for me. Gotta lead the pack in a race.

Think we’ll lose a game or two though.

4 Likes

Yeh it’s the Arsenal way, who knows where we would be if we had sorted our summer business before we lost a bunch of games.

Losing track of how many points and games we’ve lost this season due to poor squad management

4 Likes

We’ll definitely lose 1 of the midlands trips to Wolves or Villa imo

1 Like

Wolves, Villa and Liecester are the dropped points for me, especially if we don’t get a striker in.

I understand what Lacazette is doing but he also doesn’t score goals. It’s not sufficient.

1 Like

I think the biggest thing Arteta has to answer for in the last month is loaning AMN so early in the window. Its nice that he was trying to do right by him and give him the opportunity he clearly wanted, but this ended up really fucking us over.

Looking back at the match tongith as well as the Forest one, what sticks out is that we simply are kind of crap playing with a single pivot, especially if its a kid like Lokonga. We need to have two real CMs as this gives us the defensive solidity that allows Tierney to get forward and Martinelli in turn to get closer to the goal, which is vital because our striker can’t score goals. Flipping the midfield triangle means Tierney has to stay home or we’re completely open down our left (which did happen a few times, with TAA just running free), which turns Martinelli into a right footed left winger only, and means the only guy in the box is our slow unathletic striker. And it puts a lot of onus on the central attacking midfielders to get into the box for goal scoring opportunities but when the most advanced one is ESR who has hardly trained in the last two weeks and looks completely off the pace…yeah its just not going to work.

3 Likes

Not selling AMN to Wolves is the big mistake to get the funds for a replacement. There has been no interest in playing him.

12 Likes

Have to say that all was ridiculous because Bellerin pretty much underperformed throughout and we aren’t getting much for Bellerin either.

It’s like we are the new Aston Villa or Everton, club up and about with top half finishes… Everton in the Moyes days I mean.

5 Likes

Terrible news, really poor from senior management who we thought were acting with a bit more nous. They want another Wenger basically

He’s done nothing to warrant a new deal

11 Likes

‘Arteta’s off field leadership has impressed like when he made the players take pay cuts during covid’ :joy::joy::joy: I literally just said the Arsenal board love this forehead cuz he’s a brown nosing fraud lololololol :grin::grin::grin: this article doesn’t even mention actual on field product either derppp.

Fuck bruh, it’s scary how I’m always right smh :triumph:

The players have let Arteta down. Last night was proved t there was no wining mentality.
Who on that pitch wanted to take the game to Liverpool and rally the players to come out snarling for victory? No one .
Arteta needs winners , sadly we have possibly 2 or 3

We haven’t had winning mentality and enough quality for 15 or 16 years.

5 Likes

This club isn’t serious if that happens. What happened to meeting objectives?

5 Likes

We don’t really have any.

This club isn’t serious about competing with the leagues elite, no drive or standards they high.

The general feeling is that respectable seasons are good enough.

1 Like

The press knew this would be a good time to leak a story that has no basis haha.

1 Like

Actually you’re right, I just recalled the Edu Sky Interview.

1 Like

I found it very disturbing when he wouldn’t list an objective.

1 Like

Fails to reach any goal, gets an extension.

9 Likes