Super Mik Arteta

You don’t have to win trophies to achieve something.

It’s bad enough that spurs have got Conte but knowing that we could have had him, if our board were anywhere near competent, is too much.

There’s no way Arteta should keep his job, if he doesn’t get a CL place, with the unprecedented amount of time and money the board have given him.

Okay define what Spurs have achieved then.

2 Likes

Arteta only had 2 loans and won the FA Cup, you sure about this?

I’d prefer Conte but let’s be careful about these arguments we’re constructing.

2 Likes

They hired one good manager. That’s what football is really all about. He’ll be mentioned on their Wikipedia page forever now. Real history for the club.

3 Likes

With Ryan Mason

Honestly I’m all for trying a new more experienced manager if we don’t get top 4 but let’s not act like clubs with less recent honours than us are achieving more in the game.

Hell Spurs somehow managed to put up less of a league cup fight than we did over two legs.

There also isn’t a manager in the game right now that’s turning Lacazette into a 25 goal striker, which is what we’re crying out for.

2 Likes

Being above us for several seasons in a row, while paying for a new stadium that cost more than twice as much as ours.

Yet you wont find a spurs fan happy about Levy or the state of the club.

That might be true but most of our supporters would swap managers.

But not owners because we know we would end up like them and never win anything.

I’m not sure Kroenke is much better than Levy.

Remember Kroenke has ruined our club with his lack of investment with over a decade of under investment, using paying for the new stadium as an excuse.

I don’t like either of them but persuading Conte to be their manager certainly gives them the edge and no, you can’t use that joke again. :grinning:

1 Like

One thing that should be criticised is the transfer window.

This Arthur saga is dragging on forever we didn’t have all that time to waste. Got to 1st Jan in a good position and here we are.

2 Likes

It’s probably a useless debate.

Tottenham and Arsenal are both useless irrelevant clubs that aren’t a threat.

It really is a debate as to who is less shit.

1 Like

Most of us have never been on board with Arteta and many never on board with xhaka but don’t come here doing 2 things over and over:

1. tell people they are idiots by massively distorting their position and the numbers
  2. gleefully proclaim how you’re right when we struggle

I can’t explain any other motivation than trolling other than ones that are less generous

2 Likes

Somebody fire this man please!

4 Fixtures, 1 Goal so far in January.

1 Like

We’ll have another good run at some point, but we just have too many bad runs to finish in the CL places.

Also we have too many games that we score 0 or 1 in.

2 Likes

Have to get Top 4 or bust given the circumstances. But getting knocked like this ramps up the pressure big time.

NLD and United in April is going to be very decisive. West Ham away in April too.

Do we have a date for the Spurs game ?

Not yet.