Super Mik Arteta

@Wengerfanboi

1 Like

Always was. A poor man’s bumery.

2 Likes

He endeared himself to me a little after that bust up with the overrated German. Arteta probably still had Sadio Mane 's punch on Tierney last season fresh in the memory too.

If referees aren’t going to call out Liverpool players (particularly Mane and Salah) for the dirty bastards they are, maybe managers should. (a la Wenger on Darren Fletcher)

However, long term, we should be looking for another manager.

1 Like

You in this thread after we’ve played the top 3 teams in the league and got 0/9 points and went 0-11 in GD:

cas

However, I see beauty in this.

Reading your exchange with Big_Weng brought me a vision.

In it we are shite for years to come but the board persists with Arteta. There is growing discontent from the fan base however you only defend him with more and more fervour here on OA. You start excusing his young squad youth project, you defend his spending, you slowly descend into madness, your arguments become more and more irrational, people start calling you a troll as you communicate more and more through emojis, and finally you snap and ask the mods to change your name to BigTeta_4LYFE.

You have become what you despise.

There is beauty in this.

I mean I hope it doesn’t happen but I am a sucker for beauty.

3 Likes

Yep been Arteta out, I think it’s funny that we scraped a few wins against the bottom teams in the league then all these deluded Artetasexuals come out and was posting all these garbage comparisons of Arteta with Wenger and Klopp, saying they can see improvement blah blah when it wasn’t there. But we are getting hate for highlighting that Arteta has been a shit manager for over a year now and continues to be so.

Yesterday we played the same way we did against Brighton and Palace only difference being Liverpool actually have players that can finish their dinner and the score was 4-0, if it wasn’t for Ramsdale could of been 7-0! Any time we have played any decent to good team we not only lose or a scrape a draw we get completely out played. Home or away.

Our team literally has nothing about it with the exception of some good young players.

7 Likes

You don’t understand the piss spraying nature of an ocelot.

2 Likes

I hate Liverpool more than I hate Arteta. They’re the enemy here, the f’ckin Jobseekers Allowance brigade.

2 Likes

This is not true. Ya know what I’m a fan of? Entertaining football. I actually enjoy watching Brighton more than Arsenal because Potters style of football. Mikels football is shit, so I don’t like him pretty simple tbh.

Wengers last year and Arteta aren’t too far off as far as results go, and Mikel even won an FA Cup similar to Wenger. Of course Wenger never finished out of Europe but regardless the results are close. Whats not similar whatsoever is the way the results come about. Wengers teams still looked good and idgaf if you agree or not. I posted the stats from Arsenes finals season against lolpool. Those teams had more than 50% of the ball and completed more passes than lolpool. It’s become more and more consistent that we look like Granada against prime Pep Barca.

I’d love Mikel if his teams played fun attacking football, even if we got shit on. But we play boring ass shit football and get packed up anyways. So TLDR Mikel is just shit all around, I really can’t understand why he has any fans the dood is trash :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’m not fucking reading that shit bro lol

1 Like

I stopped reading after he said Brighton played entertaining football.

Big Weng is my broski but that’s the only thing I disagree with him on (and maybe Ceballos)

1 Like

Completely agree mate.

That performance last night was indicative of Arteta football. Non-existent. Toothless.

4 Likes

Listen cunts, I like my club and I like Arteta. I like my club more. Some of you fucking cunts need to understand what that means. Arteta goes tomorrow he’s still Arsenal, I’m still The Arsenal

4 Likes

Where would you draw the line, though? I mean, in terms of limp dick big performances.

Yesterday may well have been 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 at Anfield. There isn’t a semblance of improvement in our performances there. Our record there, continuous defeats, is the worst Arsenal have ever had.

This isn’t even beginning to dissect how badly we set up against Man City.

I stand by what I said in that Mikel Arteta has to make 4th by only playing once a week in the league. We should be looking for a new manager in the summer (if available) who will see the club as an attractive option with the promise of CL football.

6 Likes

That makes no sense tho. If you love Arsenal so much why do u defend someone who’s actively making Arsenal shit?

Even if I accept that Arsene was doing the same I could understand someone still loving Arsene because the man set records and won the league at old Trafford and shite heart lane ect. One is a certifiable legend and Arteta has done wut exactly to garner this unconditional support from you? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m disappointed you would ask that, the 8-2 broke the soul of this club and I know you understand that

1 Like

We won at Anfield in the 8-2 season.

2 Likes

And we came back a couple seasons later and beat united at old Trafford on the way to winning a trophy (with fans in the stadium). So yeh I wouldn’t say that’s some flash point we, recovered perfectly fine once we started spending more money.

1 Like

I just can’t see how, by comparison, we ever win at Anfield.

It’s like one of those severe mental blocks people have- e.g. being afraid of spiders.

We need a drill seargent ahead of going to Liverpool. Not a pacifier

2 Likes

Once Pep and Klopp fuck off that will be relief for us.

1 Like

I’d say so.

Although it’s a massive shame we have to think like that. We were saying the same when Mourinho was at Chelsea. Damn, I was saying it when Koeman was at Southampton.

Honestly, watching almost any Arsenal performance post 2004 is just painful because, ultimately, it didn’t bear fruit.

2 Likes