Super Mik Arteta

You’re probably not an Artetaphobe. To be an Artetaphobe you have to use terms like Silverback, dirt pounder, forehead at least two to three times a day.

Also if the conversation is nothing to do with Arteta it’s your duty as an Artetaphobe to somehow steer the conversation in a direction that somehow blames Arteta for the situation.

Big difference between an Artetaphobe and just a typical fans unhappy with our current situation. If you’re looking at that picture of Arteta winning the Motm and you don’t want to punch your screen or you took any sort of joy from the NLD win then your agenda just ain’t strong enough and I think you’re safe.

3 Likes

OK, I found that even funnier than your last post, you’re on good form here today :grin:

1 Like

Fucking hell :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

lol there is only one who fits that description…

1 Like

HEEEEERE WE ARE

BORN TO BE KINGS

WE’RE THE PRINCES OF THE UNIVEEEEEEEEEERSE

HERE WE BELONG

FIGHTING TO SURVIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PL TABLwait what

1 Like

Here ya go Artetasexuals

8 Likes

So it is written.

1 Like

How many manager of the months did Wenger get, out of interest?

I get the impression it was criminally few.

1 Like

Poor Emery.

That must be Arsenal manager of the month surely and it doesn’t include any other PL clubs.

If you take away the win against an out of form spurs, all we’ve done is beaten Norwich and Burnley, unconvincingly, scoring a goal in each game and got a draw with Brighton, scoring no goals.

Arteta’s PR team really have been doing a great job.

2 Likes

Arteta didn’t lose a game in September though. He had the best record out of the managers nominated. So who would you have given it to instead?

We beat the two worst teams in the PL, scoring only a goal in each game and an out of form spurs, then drew with Brighton.
Apart from the first half of the spurs game, none of the other performances were very convincing.
How is that worth winning an award?

3 Likes

Someone has to win the award though. And as I said, he was the only manager of the 5 with a 100% record. So who in your opinion was more deserving?

Yeah its sad. Josh and Stan are gonna see that press clipping and be comforted they have the right man in charge. Then they will come and visit the club in May and wonder why we finished 10th when we had the manager of the month :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t rate him, as I think is quite clear to everyone, but you can’t really decide to take his best result out of the equation and then judge him based on all the other results and not that one, because its suits you to.

Man City played Leicester, Southampton, Chelsea and Liverpool and, although they might have got fewer points, at least they were against some of the top teams.

I just think it’s a ridiculous situation where a manager as limited and unconvincing as Arteta wins an award, simply because he had a jammy fixture list.

3 Likes

Wonder why Emery never won one, especially he had a 22-game unbeaten run

3 Likes

The Athletic paid the Premier League to give him it. The propaganda never ends for PRteta

1 Like

No they’re not :grin:

Sarcasm or real?

1 Like