Super Mik Arteta

That’s what I think, the top 4 will all get 75 + points and are a cut above.

Im very close to be full blown Arteta IN again. Very fekin close. siu.

1 Like

Agenda? Noticing how bad Arteta is as a manager more than a year ago and saying so and then being proven right consistently is an agenda? Lmaooooo okay :joy::joy::+1::+1:

I can feel your frustration through the screen @BigWeng_4LYFE. Open a beer. Enjoy and relax big man.

Missing big papabear Wenger is an agenda.

Guess whose not getting that call to comeback. :innocent:

1 Like

It’s called knowing wtf ur looking at when watching football and not smoking that hopium like you Artetasexuals lmaooo :clown_face::clown_face:

5 Likes

But look how happy Pepe is man, inject that hopium right into my blood stream, that’s what the sport is all about.

8 Likes

Noted so ur good being absolutely mediocre as long as u have hope? Lmaoooo kinda sad but if that’s what makes u happy go for it my dood :joy::joy::+1::+1:

Don’t worry man there will be loads of opportunities for you and your boys to be miserable as fuck over the course of the season.

My question is why bother though if you can’t even enjoy days like today?

1 Like

I’m enjoying it plenty spilled my coffee all over the place when esr scored jumping off the couch. The funny thing is, ur banging on about agendas but the only agenda I see is trying to prop dirt pounder up like he’s not Nuno with better players, which is the reality for ppl who aren’t deluded af :joy::joy:

1 Like

If we have better players than Spurs that’s only been the case for the last 3 games in which we have taken 9 points.

At any point have you said you’d take Nuno over Arteta?

Yes comparing Nuno and an Arsenal manager yikes. Please raise ur standards.

So you would have preferred Nuno to Mikel?

Even the fact ur talking about this is just a very sad place for Arsenal football club to be in, pathetic tbh rippppp :joy::joy:

I was just wondering, don’t worry I don’t have any old posts holstered or anything I just know you seemed quite impressed with Spurs under him in the first few games of the season and I was wondering if you thought he was actually decent.

At least with Arteta you can see he’s trying to build something new.

Lmaoooooo you think I would say I’d rather have Nuno as manager :joy::joy::joy: I only said they’d been better than us because they have. They beat City and were higher in the table.

If ya go and read my posts you’ll see me saying they are both shit, why would I want a shit manager overseeing this club? I don’t have low standards like all y’all abused artetasexuals who’ve become trapped in a relationship with their Arsenal club husband who wears a stained wife beater and smacks them around until they cower in the corner and accept their plight :gorilla::gorilla::clown_face::clown_face::+1::+1:

1 Like

Mikel has a slight reprieve because of this result !? Still needs more to be done !!

Have to give him massive credit for his selections today. Everything paid off for him. From trusting in Ramsdale to the inclusion of Xhaka. Lets face it there were plenty of doubters for choosing Xhaka and leaving Pepe out. He moved Saka to the right and gave Smith-Rowe license to roam from the left. It was a stunning first half and solid enough second half. The keeper and defenders are passing through the middle which is making a massive difference also. You have to give him credit where it’s due and he’s had a good run since the horrifying City game.

1 Like

Apart from the dross football in our first 5 league games, Arteta has had a decent start to the season so far. 9 points from 6 games out of which 3 were against Chelsea, Man City and Tottenham while one was a tricky away game at Burnley, is not shabby at all. Still don’t think he is the right man for where we want to be, but he has earned the benefit of doubt. Hope I am proven wrong and he can get us into top 4, which shouldn’t be too much of an ask if our main players stay fit.