Super Mik Arteta

Team selection was ok today, and in fairness, the subs used, were also not too bad…But, we had ALL of our best attacking talent on the pitch, and somehow, we looked dreadful going forward…
That can only be down to tactics, or instructions, and that, unfortunately, comes down to one man…ARTETA!
Team is improving, very hard to get any worse, but, Arteta is NOT improving us, the players are…I still want him gone, and soon…

How good COULD we be, under a decent manager…That’s the sad thing!

Like I keep saying, don’t listen to him lads, just play the game on your own instincts. If we lose the greater percentage of games then we’re no worse off than by taking his instructions. If we start winning the greater percentage, then we’re better off. The downside to that is that coneboy will get the plaudits and the Kroenkies will love him all the more. What a position to be in. Fuck’s sake.

2 Likes

I feel like tomorrow’s game should dictate whether or not Arteta gets the rest of the season, I know it won’t but it feels decisively massive.

1 Like

Not sure why you have this mindset Castiel. He wins the NLD and that guarantees the rest of the season even if he keeps dropping points against bottom half and middle table teams? I get the NLD is big, but it isn’t that big.

I was looking at more as though he loses tomorrow and that should be the end of his reign here, though if he wins it will not doubt - rightly- buy him some good will with the fans, or at least you would like to think so.

Mikel needs the win more than anyone tomorrow, he’s finally put his team together and he needs a little breathing room to see what it can do.

2 Likes

I see. I agree about the team, and seeing what it can do, but he’s going to keep picking Xhaka and CF might still need freshening up. I am positive about the summer transfers as a whole though, even if I wanted more done.

I agree, he’s been here long enough and spent more than almost any other PL manager and should have started to make a big difference.

We have better players, we’ve spent way more than them, Nuno has only been at spurs for a few games, and he’s playing away in his first NLD, so there is no excuse for us not to win.

If we lose by a few goals, with another poor performance and Xhaka plays, he should go.
If we win convincingly and continues that form in the next few games, then maybe he could be given until the end of the season.

But we all know, there is no way the board will sack him, whatever happens because, just like Arteta, Edu and Xhaka, our board are cowardly and clueless.

1 Like

He’s been embarrassed by worse teams and got away scot free a number of times. Can’t see how losing to a side on the same level if not marginally better/worse will convince the higher ups to end their project.

There’s crowds back now though and results with tv coverage become much bigger things.
Especially with a couple in bad circumstances defeats.
His popularity with the media has ebbed now. Not saying it ends if the worse happens but a negative narrative gathers and ultimately will lead to change IMO.
Ole in a similar situation with united now. Just more magnified now with Ronaldo and expectation being higher because of it.

2 Likes

Where Mi Artetasexuals at?

What a fucking day, someone be brave and take that clown smiley away from his name and allow my man some dignity.

9 Likes

Great he’s earned himself until Christmas. Which should firmly put us out of contention for CL football, which we should be getting…this squad is stacked. In fact as I’ve said since the start of the season we’ll probably get 6th and have to endure another season of this fuckin dirt pounder :gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

4 Likes

Thank you silent brave moderator/admin

Also thank you A4tt your butthurt comforts my soul.

4 Likes

He’s the basque god again, until the next game at least.

4 Likes

Hope he turns it round as it will be good for Arsenal but he’s super lucky to have job still lol

Spoiler alert he won’t…he’s shit. Definitely can forsee an OGS situation where he will keep his job because the players are dragging his dead weight along. We’ll finish back in the EL spots (when we should be competing for CL) and the trust the process shit will be bandied about and the Arsenal PR will act justified. Look at Castiel already doing it lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Imagine making a post like this when ur boy is sitting here in the table lmaoooo :joy::joy: of course if ur only ambition is to be better than spurs then ur buzzing. For those of us who want greater things for Arsenal I do feel sorry for u, the standards are at an all time low… allowed this dirt pounder to convince ppl to lower their standards :grimacing::grimacing::gorilla::gorilla:

1 Like

Imagine taking no joy from today because your agenda is your lifeblood.

10 Likes

We’ll come 5th IMO.

We have 1 match a week to focus on and are better than the teams not named City, Chelsea, Liverpool and United.

2 Likes

If we come 5th it will be a very distant 5th.