Super Mik Arteta

Be odd if he is being genuine, as he once had a ten day period that included winning the FA Cup (well, 2 periods, as he won it as a player and manager)

Maybe that period was only good for 9 days and something bad happened on the 10th day

2 Likes

I’m sure there’s multiverse where this happens but it’s not this one.

6 Likes

You know there’s not actually anything to focus on here.
Never really said anything.

Pass over whatever it is you’re smoking

1 Like

Yup reckon he smashes it here and then jumps straight to Barca in two years time. Can leave them shite Spanish sides for the Emerys of the world.

1 Like

I think he’s right, just swap Sevilla and Barca for Stevenage and MK Dons.

1 Like

For the suburban El Shitico.

that best week of his arsenal career quote is rather embarrasing if true, if beating Norwich 1-0 is his best week then this guy needs to go

1 Like

I’ll take that though!

Watching United play, the more you shoot, the more space you seem to be allowed as defenders drop back and try to stop the shot.

Hopefully, this gets that little doubt off our back.

“Granit Xhaka is an excellent footballer and leader of men.”

Mikel Arteta, definitely.

2 Likes

Arteta is basically Luis Enrique.

Pretty ballsy lineup from him today. Ramsdale, White, Gabriel, Tomiyasu, Lokonga and AMN.
His presser afterwards was interesting too.
Big test this month. Gotta win the rest of the matches this month to reconcile things a bit.

1 Like

Ballsy in what way?

3 Likes

Only thing I can think is picking Ramsdale ahead of Leno. That might just put Leno’s nose out of joint

1 Like

So ballsy to pick the 30m keeper you signed, the 50m CB you signed, the RB you signed because all your others are shit and your best performing fit midfielder against probably the worst team in the league at home.

Almost as ballsy as Ole playing Ronaldo against Newcastle. This new breed of coach is just a different class.

26 Likes

And you forgot to mention thumping the mighty Norwich by one goal to nil.

@Craigie dropping straight facts

Yeah I agree he probably really thinks he’s a good manager and he’s overcome some obstacles. However reality is he will go on to still be shit :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Looks like Aubas goal has saved Arteta for the week but another two defeats in the next two will probably be too much to bear even for the vampire sleeping in his coffin.

Arteta still on very thin ice I think

2 Likes