Super Mik Arteta

The minute we are bounced put the competition, this criminal needs detained on arrival to London.

Should never manage a game of football again.

1 Like

Be managed by an amateur manager, you get amateur results. Simple

4 Likes

Its all good because its all his fault man.

Makes it OK because he’s the one to say it.

Oh they equalized rippppppp lmaoooo :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well his decision to start Lacazette over Aubameyang proved to be embarrassing. Laca’s finishing is absolutely abysmal. It’s not happening for this man and he will not last long in the job.

This cocksucker playing Willian and Lacazette instead of Martinelli and Auba.

On my life he is managing against us.

4 Likes

Wish Freddie was here (on the bench)…
Doesn’t have the micrope… I mean micromanagment complexity of Arteta, but in the longer run he would’ve hardly done worse, I bet we would be in a better position now.

3 Likes

He was just throwing 11 man behind the ball. Aston Villa (Mainly Grealish/Watkins) exposed that shit. We have no defensive solidity.

2 Likes

Needs to go !!

1 Like

It’s win or bust versus Slavia.

1 Like

Played like bitches tonight and deserved to get dunked on. Oh well, least we know the job next week.

1 Like

I don’t even give a fuck I am being genuinely serious.

I could do a better job at managing arsenal.

I am a humble guy and of course I understand top level football has demands I’d not know of. My only experience is coaching 5-10 year old kids.

But I’m confident. That’s how bad our pretty good squad is getting mismanaged.

6 Likes

:arteta: …oh you were being serious?

Enough reference for Edu and co. :arteta:
You should apply for the job, I think you might have a shot. :+1:

3 Likes

Why does this guy not understand the value of making timely substitutions? Even when he gets them right which is rare and often involves bringing on players who should’ve started, he wastes 10-15 minutes, even 20 sometimes. Why the fuck does it always seem like he prepares for every match like he doesn’t expect to need to use any of them, and then seems surprised and has to waste so much time reacting when he does? This has happened so many times now it’s incredible, it’s just so poor.

Before any Arteta lovers come with the same old tired excuses.

2 Likes

Was a nonsense to start Willian over Gab or Pepe

3 Likes

If I hear the same shit again about standards and training well before the match I’ll lose it.

Take some responsibility.

2 Likes

Where are the Arteta dickriders??

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind about the board sacking Arteta.
If he anything about him, he would resign.

What is he doing?
Is he saving our players for the big game against Sheffield United?

If there are any Arsenal supporters out there who still think he should be our manager after this season, I would suggest they own up about being closet spurs fans.

His PR machine will have to go into overdrive to persuade the next sycophant to defend this nonsense.

He is a joke of a manager and he is making us a laughing stock.

1 Like