Super Mik Arteta

Lol

Fk u Cunt Arteta

Footballing reasons to leave him.out?

Fucking mediocre players you have chosen you idiot.

Fk u. Hope u get sacked and treated the same way some day

But other than that, Arteta’s not doing a bad job?

Both of you need to work on insults.

Let’s me show you

Fuck China

2 Likes

Is Arteta a Chinese???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah fuck u cunt Arteta.

Strong and impressive interview actually. Needed a statement and have one now. Well handled imo.

5 Likes

Shame Shame. Class is gone from Arsenal. Cant find a way to include ozil,cant find a way to play Auba central,cant get best out of Pepe, willian looks a shadow of himself,what kind of manager he is? Should be gone by end of season.

1 Like

Come on immsun, I’m probably as mad as you because of the Ozil exclusion but Arteta has proved he has the potential to be a great manager.

Despite what you’ve mentioned he has still managed to fix our questionable defence with the current personnel and win two trophies under a year.
Auba had his best spell ever under Arteta.

I don’t think that’s possible :joy:

3 Likes

I would suggest that Ozils performances in recent years are the reason for his exclusion so he’s only got himself to blame.

Arteta plays a high energy press from every player and if Ozil can’t do that then the team tactics will fail and recent improvements defensively disappear. It’s a completely obvious decision.

3 Likes

This seems like a huge myth to me.

3 Likes

I know right such high energy with xhaka in the side :rofl:

No pressing at all from Arteta’s side yet. And whenever they’re forced to press for a bit, it always looks bad.

1 Like

Not last season. At least 4 goals from pressing and forcing errors. But of course the haters view that as an opposition mistake.

This season it doesn’t seem as present.

2 Likes

Occasionally pressing and pressing the opponents when they’re building up from goalkicks, is not the same as being a consistent high pressing side.

"

Before Arteta arrived, 19.9% of Arsenal’s pressures happened in the final third. Under the new man? It’s 19.5%, which doesn’t seem like a statistically significant difference to me. So the pressing isn’t really taking place any higher up the pitch, but is it at least winning the ball back more aggressively? Again, no. Earlier in the season, Arsenal allowed their opponents 10.44 passes on average before making an attempt to win the ball back. Since Arteta came, that figure is 10.80. Doesn’t look like anything to me. "

2 Likes

Someone here think having Auba, Laca, Pepe, Willian could stop the opponent passing the ball more than 3 times like Barcelona and we need all players to high press and run all game long. Go fuck the creative midfield.
Without this stats, I thought we were actually doing and accomplishing it.

tenor

9 Likes

Sadly I think he might struggle to stay beyond this season, the football we play is utter garbage and we’ll go on a really bad run at some point if nothing changes.

It’s his first full season but if he doesn’t finish top 6 at a minimum it’s hard to see how he see how he sees out the remaining 2 years of his contract.

7 Likes

Nah, he will stay.
He fucked Ozil royally, and took full responsible for picking his squad.
The team will let him stay longer than Emery, no matter what the result and standing are.