Super Mik Arteta

70 would be bare minimum imho. I’d want to see us above 75 and maybe threaten 80. That would be top 4 for sure.

1 Like

That seems like a not-so-coded message to the ownership that we need to buy players irregardless of sales. I’m glad he is saying it.

9 Likes

Honestly if we get Partey and Aouar, and they work out in the way Arteta wants them to work out, I foresee a title charge. Finishing 3rd in the end though.

If we get one of them - 4th/5th.

If we get neither - 8th-12th.

That’s how important a midfielder or 2 are, and yet we are pissing about with backup goalkeepers :arteta:

3 Likes

That’s harsh lol I think Arteta is good enough and we have a good enough roster to get at least 4 - 6th. That’s high end of the spectrum with no Middlefield additions but we have a lot more talent than most teams all over the pitch.

4 Likes

lol what? Did we not just extend our best player?

Using cash from sales was always on the cards

That was part of the tweet from that Osman guy, not my comment.

Was responding to the tweet, not your comment

1 Like

It looked like that too the last 7 seasons or so. Nobody had a fucking clue of what they were doing. Another plus in my book that he has just changed 4-3-3 when he saw that it didn’t work, for now.

3 Likes

Turnaround indeed. Miss Wenger already. Quality was all it took to get in the squad, wenger would never leave Bergkamp or Ozil out.

Emery and now this tool, wants to play Horses.

Football is an art and its slowly going away from Arsenal.

1 Like

yeah ok victor meldrew :xhaka:

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think this is some Tottenham fan on the windup tbh :joy:

7 Likes

Bloody Arteta, leaving out Bergkamp.

2 Likes

Yep. He’s not the one.

Artetout.

1 Like

Fk Spurs.

Whatta turnaround today lol. Cant beat at home convincingly.

Righto :joy:

Stop playing Auba on the wing. Stop playing this aids.

3 Likes

Good result. Bad performance. Need to do better if we’re to challenge for the top 4. Arteta will know that.

4 Likes

Having watched United play, I don’t know about that haha