Sporting CP Vs Arsenal (UEL)

LIVE on BT SPORT

GIVE ME MORE!! HOOK IT TO MY FUCKING VIENS!!! :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Sporting CP win

0 voters

Should have started this thread two weeks ago tbh. :ozil2:

5 Likes

An away game? WTF!? I thought we were at home again lol!

Going to go with a 1-1 draw in this one, Portuguese sides are generally very tough to beat at home but given we are on a great run I can’t predict a loss.

Finally a decent EL group game to be interested in!

2 Likes

Thinking a draw, depends on the quality of the players we send to Portugal

When was the last time we played a competitive game in Portugal? Don’t think we played once since I started supporting us in 2003

We played Porto in 2008 and 2010

5 Likes

What’s Sporting’s team like this season? Given a lot of their players walked out.

Does Bas Dost still play for them? He’s one of my favourite named players.

Well fuck :joy::joy::joy:

Forgot about Porto lol was just thinking of the Lisbon teams for some reason :see_no_evil:

We lost both games, I can understand why that’s evaded your memory :smiley:

2 Likes

@Calum I find it hard to believe you could forget Fabianski madness in the Round of 16 1st leg in 2010. I think 2008 was a final group stage game and we had already qualified understandable you forgot that. We also played Braga in the group stages I think in the 2010/2011 season.

1 Like

Yeah so basically I should google before posting :joy:

1 Like

You know who else plays for them?

Nani the rat faced cunt.

I bet that cunt is going to score against us.

4 Likes

What I should have said was :joy: when was the last time we played a Lisbon team in a competitive game?

Who can forget Fabianski in Porto :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’d only just arrived in London in 2010, needless to say Fabianski managed to make me punish a few extra drinks than I anticipated that night.

Boy always used to turn into Ronaldo against us.

Everytime you post i touch wood :smile:. You are a bit to negative.

Yep.