Sporcle Quizzes

33/39. The 90’s ones are tough to get tbh aside from Wright

Gave up with over a minute left got 18/29.

Forgot Lacazette, Nasri and Gallas as the most obvious ones but remembered fucking Giles Sunu wtf :joy::joy::joy:

24/29

couldn’t get Gallas, Garde, JRA, Grondin and Sunu

Also, Armand Traore is French I think even though he seems to have chosen to play for Senegal.

2004-2016

^ You absolute pricks. :bellerin: I got stuck on 17 because I kept trying to think “who retired in 2016, was French and played for us for 12 years… did they have a testimonial? No…”

1 Like

This is a good one.

I got 60. I couldn’t name 4 current PL managers. :joy:

Good quiz that. got 62. Would have got more if there was longer than 10 minutes

I got 74, but some of those were just me putting in names of managers under the assumption that they had to have managed at least one of those teams at some point.

Fuck if anyone can get them all though. Jimmy Quinn managed Bournemouth in 2008, who’s gonna know that? I looked him up, the guy’s had more clubs than i’ve had hot dinners!

Got 18 out of 20 :santi:

notable absences from me being Lehmann Lichtsteiner Brammel Mavro, the new Brazilian guy.

you didn’t even set the timer? such a cheater

Why do Arsenal want to remind their fans of all our shit signings?

5 Likes

I got 28, a few of them I couldn’t spell and just hate having time limits because I panic

The board have the same problem.

2 Likes

Well can you?

19/22 for me

15/22

I forgot Bramall and, can’t believe i’m writing this, but I forgot Ollie G :giroud3:

I was thinking about our squad from last season rather than the season before.

Both forgettable players

Me putting “Chamberlain” but they only accept “Ox”

19/22

amateur mistake

2 Likes

Got them all apart from Anelka was racking my brain for strikers who played for both and just couldn’t think of him lol