Sporcle Quizzes

I got all 20, but I gotta say, I got lucky with Man City. I typed in Sky Blues (Coventry’s I know) and it accepted it! When are they EVER referred to as, “The Citizens”? :joy: Never heard of that.

Good fun this is! Here’s another.

45/47.

16/30 :xhaka:

Quiz is wrong. Doesn’t accept scum or cunts.

2 Likes

28/30!! Damn Reading and Coventry.

1 Like

24/30

One for our American cousins and nothing to do with football, but meh. Took me about 5 goes to get 50 out of 50 but then i am a geography nerd :innocent:

Fixed the title :wink:

@Mysty

That all time PL one was great. Got 42/47 forgot Leicester ffs!! :joy::joy: Wimbledon Swindon Oldam and Ipswich.

1 Like

Not even wasting my time with the American one. I am awesome with American geography. I know all the states. All the the state capitals. All the most populated cities. These quizzes just boost my ego :grin:

I don’t believe you. If only there was some way we could prove you aren’t lying. A test of sorts.

You don’t believe that I am a complete loser who spends their spare time learning this crap? Fine by me

It’s very important to me that I’m the only Limey on here capable of getting 50 out of 50! :grimacing:

1 Like

39/47 on all time PL. Missed Forest, Wimbledon, Fulham, Charlton, Barnsley, Swindon, Oldham, Bradford. 4 last teams very obscure :thinking:

1 Like

these quizzes are great. Been doing them for a while.

Try naming every country in the world lol

Gave up the last 10 seconds as I wasn’t getting anymore lol

Nice to see this thread return :slight_smile:

37/39. Could’ve done with one more minute and I think I’d have got the missing two.

1 Like

Anelka, Parlour :unamused:

Missed the fucking obvious ones like Wright, Ljungberg and Giroud :sob::sob:

Got 28 but I thought I had already entered Wright and misspelled Parlour so when it didn’t accept it, I decided it wasn’t him, so on account of all that I evaluate myself at 34/39. Campbell, Pennant and Cazorla I wouldn’t have guessed.

@shamrockgooner not a fan of the :+1:then? :joy:

Emojis in thread titles trigger me. :grin:

1 Like