(Spoilers) House of the Dragon/Game of Thrones

Danny turning out to be a right cunt.

Giving it the large to Jon Snow about sansa respecting her because she’s her queen.
Her attitude is changing and she’s starting to get quite dark. Smiling aswell when the dragons fly over winter fell and the people shitting their pants.

Jon is going to have to put her out of her misery

5 Likes

She was just responding to Sansa’s passive-aggressiveness to be fair. She had to stand her ground.

There is this theory Varys and Tyrion are going to betray Daenerys. Several scenes where they stand by and watch over Danny and Egon. There’s something going on.

Ooh, is this on Reddit?

Varys has played a back-seat role lately, mainly just a council member. I feel like Daeny will have to die or be sacrificed at some point as her Targaeryan blood might make her too sinister to rule. Everyone’s last memory of a Targaeryan ruling wasn’t a pleasant one. Jon/Aegon might be the right mix of the two bloodlines and ultimately the better leader (I think he is).

This dude has been banging about it

3 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Seems they’re gearing up for a confrontation between Jon and Danny, how dope would it be if Rhaegal chose to ride with Jon if he decides he has to take the throne? In the books if a dragon lets you ride you’ve been chosen or something to that effect and it’s a bond to death.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Danny punked by having yet another dragon taken away.

2 Likes

Jon kills Dany for the greater good because she’s a cunt (like Jamie and her dad), or Dany kills Jon for her selfish agenda because she’s a cunt. I’ll go with one of those.

3 Likes

Sam raises a good point - “Jon gave up the throne for his people, will Denaerys do the same?”

3 Likes

I just can’t picture a classic happy ending here. At least one of Aegon or Dany will die. Be that by the Others or Cersei, both of the Targs will not come out of this shit alive.

1 Like

If you don’t get at least 20/22 you aren’t allowed to watch the rest of the season

We are doing this now?

4 Likes

The Sixth of his Name, Protector of the Realms etc, etc

• Sam
4 Likes

I got 21 of 22 right

Shit I got the Drogo one wrong

Fuck out.

2 Likes

That’s a good video but fuck me his voice doesn’t half bend me :crazy_face:

2 Likes

If it’s a classic happy ending with Jon or Dany on the Throne all that made this show, this show in the first four or five seasons is flushed down the toilet. One of them, if not both, needs to die or something else needs to happen tbh.

4 Likes

North defeats Northest
South defeats North
Golden Company defeats everyone and takes the throne