Southampton vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Xhaka and Kos, just back from a year injured, was always going to be a tough ask. Add in Emery getting the team all wrong and it was a recipe for disaster.

My argument is that he always gets it wrong.

For us not to be winning at half time in any PL game we’ve played under him is diabolical

Everyone’s lost their shit :rofl:

8 Likes

Even United managed a draw.

Fucking United, let that sink in.

1 Like

We’d be getting a draw if we had De Gea

3 Likes

We’d be getting a draw if we had Fabianski

And some defenders.

Perspective people

3 Likes

Not bringing on Ramsey sucks too

1 Like

We’d be getting a draw if Ozil, after losing the ball, even attempted to get the ball back, instead of watching from 2 f’ckin yards away

We stayed in it a lot longer than I thought we would. Just too many defenders missing. Never thought I hear this from my mouth… but I’ll be glad to have Mustafi back.

1 Like

Who the hell is Tyreke Johnson? Southampton taking the p now! He hasn’t even got a Wikipedia page!

1 Like

Pathetic

he ran about 20 yards. you need to watch again

2 Likes

Sky Commentators loving it then

Full time. Pretty awful all around

Okay guys, we were bound to lose a game, especially when we had zero defenders
Don’t you all go Luca now

3 Likes

Europa it is I guess.

The defence will let us down, it’s what separates us from the rest of the top 6 and a title challenge.

Need to throw money at somebody legitimately great soon.

I hope this is a sign that Mhki has found his shooting boots. Be nice to add another threat.

He was standing and watching wasn’t he? Or was that Torreira

Yes. Defenders will solve everything, indeed. Arsenal hasn’t even got more than five/six good performances out out of 21 games. But the defenders are the problem.

It’s not wrong to have some sort of standard. Even if this is his first season in charge.

1 Like