Southampton vs Arsenal (Premier League)

Why do you have an agenda against Özil is it because he’s not a passion merchant?

aaaand here come the boo boys.

This is a bit true sadly. Playing like crap for long stretches and giving up so many crap goals will catch up to you. We have a bit of defensive crisis but Soton are dire. Really disappointed with this result. Manager and team need to step up and bounce back immediately

We better go full strength on Wednesday after this bullshit

When @Bl1nk sees an OA meltdown brewing is good for Forum activity.

3 Likes

We spent £55M on Mustafi and Leno :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We lost the game because of defensive errors. So yes defence is the problem. How can you expect not to have problems with a 36 yr old right back playing at CB, a defender who hasn’t played in a year and a midfielder in defence. Leno cost us too. This was a game of fine margains, if we secured our chances we would have won.

I am gutted but I think some perspective has to be applied.

2 Likes

these teams though i cant stand how poor they are with other teams but when it comes to us they play the match of their lives, those fuckers got a new manager and then play like people possessed

Mate I honestly JUST came back from the statistics page :poldi:

3 Likes

Exactly.

They’re God awful, awful defence or not at least out score them.

Some just readily accepting this shit need to realise it could get a lot worst from here.

I think Wenger had it right when he chose Elneny to be the centre back supremo. Xhaka, you’re having a laugh.

Stop with this game rasing stuff its embarrassing.

Mind was with fortnite.
Ship him off!

Thats life. We arent spuds. We cant just get jammy wins all the time. Given our horrendous injury situ today was always gonna be difficult. Heads up guys! Coyg

4 Likes

This is the first time I remember missing Mustafi

4 Likes

Well, back down to earth.

Let’s all go visit @Aussiegooner and his lovely new cat to cheer us all up.

2 Likes

No I have an issue with him because other players could have done more than him today.

He did sweet FA. We’re better off without

This is not a problem in a vacuum. Arsenal has had a problem the whole season conceding chances and goals (23 now). This is more of a fundamantal problem than just having too much injuries for this particular match. Performances overall leave a lot to be desired.

That’s not doom and gloom of this one match.

It’s funny tho. This type of shit was mentioned quite a lot before Wenger’s support started crumbling down :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

What if you don’t care for animals?