Southampton Vs Arsenal (PL)

Glad I am at work to avoid watching us get stuffed by Danny ings

1 Like

I donā€™t have much hope for us. We need a firesale and new players in midfield and central defense.

Git rid of Auba and Laca along with most of our central defenders, Mustafi, Sideshow Bob, and Holding. I would have included Chambers, but heā€™s injured for the next 18 months.

I hope so.
Iā€™ve just put him in my Fantasy Football team and put thirty quid on Southampton to win. :grinning:

1 Like

you might as well stick a extra 10quid on ings to score anytime :wink:

1 Like

Drinks break will actually have use tomorrow haha

Matchday!

COYG

1 Like

We have to win this if we donā€™t want to finish just above the relegation places.
After Southampton we have:
Norwich
Wolves
Leicester
spurs
Liverpool
Aston Villa
Watford

We should get at least ten points from those games which gives us fifty points which would still be our worst points tally for more than forty seasons but at least a possible top half finish.

I donā€™t think weā€™ll lose to Southampton but it will be an unspectacular low scoring draw.
Iā€™ll go 1-1 and Pepe to score.

This literally is couldnā€™t give a fuck territory now. Glad Iā€™m working. Wonā€™t be using the radio and got shut of goal updates for the phone.
Have a look in here after eleven tonight and a quick YouTube video.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be playing COD Warzone with my mates, mercing some noobs

2 Likes

Iā€™m watching. Hoping for a good performance and three points.

I stand by it, weā€™re gonna get beaten 3-1 or 3-0

Will always watch us no matter how shit we are tbh. Need something to scrutinise lol.

1 Like

Iā€™ll put myself through the pain and probably end up watching this shit show

1 Like

Iā€™d love to give them up but probably Arsenal til I die. Iā€™ll be glued to the box come kick off time.

Anyone know of a good website to see written commentary? I cannot see the match and will appreciate it if you could give me a link to a good website.

Like that lineup. Lets hope its third time lucky!!

COYG

Some goals please ffs

1 Like

I hope we see Saka positioned on the right side of midfield providing support for Pepe. The latter was way too isolated versus Brighton.

Shane Long is on the benchā€¦small wins :pray: