Southampton Vs Arsenal (PL)

How do people think the home advantage is without a crowd. Still significant to matter?

I think we could easily lose 3-4 nil. If we win, amazing but my head says different :pensive:

If we cannot beat Southampton, after losing at Brighton, then Mr Arteta should say goodbye…

2 Likes

Not to tempt fate, but I don’t remember us winning there since the Invincibles season :pensive:

Fa cup a few years back :grin:

1 Like

We won there last in May 2017 two days before my 25th haha

1 Like

I’m surprised @DavidHillier is even watching the football after how much he was against it starting back up :wink:

5 Likes

I’m surprised @DavidHillier held back on the locust swarms and blight there, must’ve been in a particularly good mood at the time :grin:

1 Like

Same old shit coming up. It’s become our M.O., start brightly for 20 minutes then self-implode.

I would expect a better performance against a poor PL side.
The last game proved it’s just a bit of tweaking to get the team playing more fluently.
The talent is definitely there to get a top six place and players and manager look confident of getting that.

As for Arsenal, I just hope we don’t lose by too many and don’t get dragged into the relegation places.

Luckily we already have 40 points, won’t get relegated even if we lose our remaining 8 matches.

1 Like

Surely we can’t do worse right?

We are all about breaking records. Why not this one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t see us winning this one at all, a lot of those players have down tools or just aren’t good enough. Southampton could have a field day with our defense.

It doesn’t matter who Arteta chooses to play, i’m not confident we get a result. I love to see Martinelli play but seems Arteta doesn’t fancy him for some reason.

3 Likes
2 Likes

LOL

This is brilliant what the hell, why the hatred.

1 Like

They’re Division One rubbish :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I said the same before the Brighton game, and look what happened

1 Like

I think we can pull it off and make it 3 losses in a row.

7 Likes