Southampton Vs Arsenal (PL)

We’ll beat Sheff Utd at the weekend.

Not too hard considering he always had other 7 defenders near him.

1 Like

Can’t wait for him to be dropped for David Luiz

George Graham would have put Luiz in the reserves for 6 months after his shitshow in Manchester

2 Likes

We won, but I don’t really feel satisfied lol. God we’re awful.

Who cares, we won FFS.

3 Likes

Step by step build this team - get some cojones !?

2 Likes

Feels a bit unreal we’re winning 2-0 away from home. Coming away with 3 points. We’re winning the league next season :joy:

Alex McCarthy is the MoM for us.

With our confidence level and mix of average players we’re never gonna play quick fluid football. Takes a while to get that back.

This is a step in the right direction. Long journey ahead.

2 Likes

Away win :white_check_mark:

Clean sheet :white_check_mark:

WHAT A DAY! IT’S NOT ONLY THE WEATHER THAT’S GLORIOUS :heart_eyes:

COYG

4 Likes

It’s literally gonna be that. Hard work, determination, baby steps.

I know it’s an old adage but goals change games. At 0-2 late on, we seemed to play with flair.

I genuinely don’t know why we don’t start a game like a house on fire

3 Likes

Thank god we kicked that ball out a lot instead of passing it out from the back

4 Likes

I would say that Arteta was channeling his inner Moyes, but Moyes it’s all he is.

Agreed when we come out fighting it helps us so much. Btw funny that Guendoozi weren’t used ?

2 Likes

Thats the thing this playing out from the back with players confidence shot is just suicidal !!

Rumour has it he’s been sitting outside Maupay’s house in an unmarked car since Saturday

1 Like

Very professional performance From Arsenal.

Saka, Holding, Tierney, Mustafi and Martinez were all very good. Saka is really a talent and he could be our star player in a couple of years time. Bellerin I thought was poor again, very worrying. Xhaka played well. Ceballos and Pepe didn’t play well again. Auba was good.

I thought we were comfortable for most of the game to be honest. 3 points is all we needed and we got it.

1 Like

:rofl::popcorn:Ffs

1 Like

GLORIOUS TREES!!! GIRFUY BOLSONARO

4 Likes