Southampton vs Arsenal (PL) 1-1

It’s uncanny cos in 04/05, the same happened. Dropped points at Southampton in a 1-1 draw (RvC sent off) and then we went on a great winning run. Overtook United comprehensively into 2nd in the process. Chelsea have pissed me off ever since. That title should also have been ours if not for financial doping.

1 Like

I think everyone is still scarred by this

EDnuZJLXUAEQ-ti

13 Likes

That and Orbinho jinxing us to fuck.

Worried.

Or two losses and a draw in the last five.

I’ll be honest though, our recent record is a lot better than I had believed.

1 Like

@Bl1nk give me a W

Yeah, W for sure.

Saka and Jesus both started mid week. They are crucial to our fast starts, so I’m concerned it will be another Leeds type performance. Lot of fatigue being carried. At least Southampton also played mid week so hopefully evens things to a bit.

Is Zinchenko back in the squad yet ffs

1 Like

We’ve had no draws yet this season so I’m going for 1-1, with Saka to score.

Jesus needs to get a yellow here so he misses Forest game at home. Be good for him to get some rest and ensure he misses what should be pur easiest game.

The problem is that if you get 10 in the first 32 matches it’s a two game suspension. I don’t really want him getting any closer to that number .

Saliba is also on four yellows currently.

Yes but the problem is that its a 1 game suspension for 5 yellows within the first half of the season. He has to stay clear of a yellow for 9 more games otherwise which is a tough ask considering he has 4 in 10 and at one stage 4 in 5.

I realize that. I’d rather just let it play out and see if he can keep going for a while without another card. If he takes one intentionally, it’s one closer to getting an additional two game suspension during the season run in, which could be hugely damaging.

I feel like Tottenham could drop some points today.

We need to do our job to keep the pressurre on them. They’re going to burst at one point.

I don’t know how you can look at our performance against Leeds and go yep Tomi at LB over Tierney again please.

8 Likes

0-10.

I miss Zinny.

2 Likes

Maybe Arteta feels if he keeps Tierney on the bench he can’t get injured. So we’ll always have a back-up LB.

1 Like

We go again!

COYG. I am saying 0-4 fuck it :black_circle::black_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Newcastle are playing well but spurs have won all their home games and scored fifteen goals, which is an average of three a game, so I doubt they’ll drop any points in this.

It won’t be easy but it will probably be the usual score line:

spurs 1 Newcastle 0
Kane pen

1 Like