Snooker

The semi finals couldn’t have more contrasting scorelines going into the second day.

Judd Trump 7-1 Mark Williams
Ronnie o Sullivan 4-4 John Higgins

Oh my word

3 Likes

Want trump to win this. Nothing against Ronnie. Everything against that cunt pro-Ronnie crowd, though lol

Yeah this is like an away match for Trump, much like the semil final haha.

Although I’m a masisve O’Sullivan fan so really hoping he gets to his 7th world title this weekend. Been the best player of ghe tournament and looks up for thr fight. Going to be a close run thing though

2 Likes

Whats the score so far, dude? Saw it last at 5-2

5-3! O’Sullivan probs would’ve liked to have taken one of the last two but that feels like a fair score.

I wouldn’t like to call it but will be huge if Ronnie can win the session tonight and extend the lead going in to tomorrow!

1 Like

Ronnie wins @will24

Seventh heaven.

Quite emosh at the end there.

2 Likes

Great masters final on bbc2

:chester:

1 Like

Ah vandalism in the name of protest again. Pricks.

2 Likes

Idiots. Completely counter productive!

2 Likes

how come this room is so quiet?
thought snooker is more popular than darts.

1 Like

Looking like it will be an O’Sullivan v Carter final for tomorrow.

Is there any dissent about Ronnie O’Sullivan being the best ever? Snooker just isn’t that big a deal really and doesn’t make many headlines but he’s always been my favourite and i think also the best since he came about. He is also a bit of a dick though :smile:

https://twitter.com/RTEsport/status/1746280332645527855

1 Like

I did not Google it
Does he have the most 147??

I’ve always loved and followed snooker. When he first started I wasn’t a O’Sullivan fan but have come to like him as a player. I’m not sure I would agree he is the best of all time. Clearly he is probably the most naturally gifted player, but would probably still put Stephen Hendry ahead (just). O’Sullivan has won more Masters and UK Championship than Hendry and they are both tied on 7 World Championships, but given Hendry won 5 World Championships in a row and dominated the sport in the 1990s, I think he just edges it. O’Sullivan probably should have won more in his career, but has had a lot of mental health issues, so it is impressive what he has been able to achieve.

I’d personally put winning world championships 20 years apart (and other significant titles plus being world number 1) as a much more significant indicator than this.

1 Like

Even Hendry has said Ronnie is snookers greatest. Hendry was the man in the 90’s though.