Snooker

Yep. Long match.

Remember last year’s semis? They were epic, Too!

Come on Bingham!

Interesting here that the final is allowing up too 900 tickets for the final a session. Only 600 been taken up.
Year on of a pandemic and clearly some people not totally trusting as yet of jumping right in.

1 Like

I think football will be the same, mate. Even clubs like Norwich, Leeds and Liverpool who generally have sell-outs and will have genuine cause to want to see their team next season will have supporters who think twice.

1 Like

Yeah it’s going too be interesting especially for anyone with underlying conditions or who live with people on whether too go back at first. Plus you’ll have people out of the habit long term. Still interesting too know how the capacity increases go and logistics in and out of stadiums and testing.
People could get quickly fed up with that after initially going a couple of games.

1 Like

I thought I read last week that all available tickets had sold out?

They were expensive as well, £120 per session I believe. That is enough to put me off, not the COVID guidelines.

And it’s Mark Selby, that’ll put his own missus off.

What a match

1 Like

Bloody hell, this match between Yan and Selby…

That last frame was painful

2 Likes

Longest frame in crucible history at 85 mins

To think we had all the boxing and the walk ons in that time lol

1 Like

Really want Higgins to win this one.

Currently 11-11 against Lisowski in thr QF

Higgins wins 13-12

1 Like

Hoping for O’sullivan to win number 7, aside from him I don’t care about the others haha

2 Likes

I think Higgins would make it 6, right?

He’d go down as a great, unquestionably.

(Probably overtakes Ray Reardon in that instance)

1 Like

5 or 6 thats for sure! Either way O’Sullivan, Higgins and Williams are a different class

The interview with Hendry and O’Sullivan earlier was class too, feel that Hendry kinda wants him to be the one to match his record

1 Like

The semis are shaping up to be so, so good Will.

Ronnie v Higgins
Judd v Williams

I’d put Ronnie as slight favourite to go through v Higgins but, then again, I wouldnt be surprised to see any of these 4 men in the final

1 Like
2 Likes

This is a great first frame in the Higgins v Ronnie match @will24

More of the same, please!

0-2 Higgins. Another great frame