Fabrizio confirming it.

1 Like

I remember when Schalke were a professional football club

5 Likes

Still salty about this.

3 Likes

Horrrry Shiiiitt

But now we may be short at CB.

Why do we create these problems for ourselves that werenā€™t there before with our terrible handling of young players?

Saliba would have got minutes here then. Ffs.

I really hope that situation can be salvaged ffs.

1 Like

MOVE IT @Bl1nk

What a momentous day in OAā€™s great history :raised_hands:

2 Likes

How has he gone from being a World Cup winner and one of the best defenders in La Liga at Valencia, to a 2m reject for us, at an age where he should be at his peak?

Heā€™s certainly up there as one of the worst signings weā€™ve made and was part of our worst transfer window, when we wasted 90m on him, Xhaka and Perez.

Paying too much for inadequate players is bad enough but selling them for almost nothing is worse.

1 Like

He was never one of the best defenders in La Liga mate. I was telling anyone whoā€™d listen at the time he wasnā€™t that good.

5 Likes
2 Likes

More like thank you Shkodran, now sling your hook :grin:

YESSSSSS

Fucking INNENVERTEIDIGER you know, gotta love German. :joy::rofl:

Take a look at this clown

Shouldnā€™t he be under former players or are you trying to forever forget? He was good for 6 months

1 Like

THIS IS HUGE ! at one point i dreaded we were going to extent this disgusting clowns contract. SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

peak banter era player - and a candidate for worst signing at the club ever !

3 Likes

Can we change the name of this thread to Scrotum Mustafi please?

We would of if he would of signed, which would of meant it would most likely be him starting instead of Holding. Arteta and Edu wanted him to sign. Lucky for us that didnā€™t happen, our other poor bastard selves in a parallel universe going to be stuck him with for another 5 years :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Miracle we got anything for himā€¦ good business this winter getting rid of dead wagesā€¦ now we need to see massive investment this summer under new management.

What in the hell was this club thinking oh my word

1 Like