Skhodran Mustafi

What did we get?

2m

We routinely have CBā€™s not even make the squad still. Gabriel, Luiz, Holding, Mari and Chambers is enough.

1 Like

Pound for pound the worst signing weā€™ve ever made. Maybe heā€™s a nice guy but he couldnā€™t cut it at this level. Embarrassing he stayed this long.

1 Like

Damn, thatā€™s 4m more than I anticipated

8 Likes

Between him and Lacazette. Hopefully by the end of this summer, both will be offski

This better not collapse

1 Like

Presumably heā€™s pushing to get the rest of his contract paid off

Medical tomorrow

Ew, Pokimane content. :bellcry:

sorry man was just going down memory lane and found this gem :smiley:

2 Likes

.:rofl:

2 Likes

Kabak is awesome on PES 21. My main CB for many seasons.

1 Like

Ahahahaha I was too gassed about how the partnership with Kos was looking early on.

Key reason as to why Iā€™m grumpy AF now, the bastard.

7 Likes

Tbf, Mustafi was rated highly back then. There were talks of him potentially becoming one of the best CBs and one of the best ever for Germany.

Never really got the hype till he got here. I still remember people were gassing over him early on because we had a good record defensively till he got injured. Mind you, he was still the same rash Mustafi but he was lucky not to get caught. Once he came back the facade was over. There were talks of him leaving just a year after he arrived. You know somethingā€™s up when Wenger gives up on so early. Same for Kolasinac.

Big shame his career. The guy had many of the key attributes to be a top defender but his brain and attitude let him down.

2 Likes

Sounds like Liverpool will have to pay a Mustafi tax to get Kabak from Schalke.

1 Like

:champagne::champagne::champagne::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

I wish him well. Seems a decent guy, just not a good fit for us.

4 Likes
1 Like