Site Feedback

You liked my post above and when I clicked the notification I thought there were no likes because they’ve moved. I thought you’d withdrawn the like. This new system nearly made me think of you as a common troll.

2 Likes

Yeah this like button on the right is a load of shite.

This is important for likewhores like me

Sick of discrimination against left handed people everywhere

I’m pretty sure it was on the right previously and people didn’t like it going left.

Yis will get used to it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So quickly people forget.
UI-UX is driven by developers, not users.

I certainly don’t understand why they change it so often. But it’s always a simple enough to consume change at least.

1 Like

Incremental changes which is validated by data. They perhaps saw that the count of likes suffered because of last change alongwith some feedback and decided to revert it.

Is anyone else having problems with loading/notifications. It’s been happening a while now. When I get likes/replied to the little number that pops up next to my avi doesn’t do it unless I reload the page. Also, new replies in threads also don’t autoload, I have to refresh the page.

Tried the usual clear cache/cookies and it still happens?

Anyone else not getting sound on embedded tweets?

1 Like

I get sound but often the video won’t play. Like I’ll have to restart the video and then it’ll play

I have this too. Only on my iPhone. Works fine on PC.

1 Like

Must be an iPhone thing because it happens on mine too

Not sure if that’s the best place to post this, but I’d like to say my two cents regarding the forum and my experience here so far. Even if I’ve not really posted that much, but have been lurking daily (few times a day).

Everything looks nice, I love the activity - people are really involved in almost every thread created. Most people here, if not even all, seems really friendly. Love the humour as well, it always bring me a smile and makes me forget about the bad day I had. Thank you guys for that. I would like to show appreciation towards the staff team, you’re doing a great job keeping this place running smoothly. Lastly, but not lastly, COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

15 Likes

Good to hear and thanks for the feedback mate. Drop in with some posts more often, it’s always good to see new faces about the place

You are welcome. I do my best

2 Likes

Probably the first time you’ve made me laugh.

4 Likes

You are welcome. I do my best

8 Likes

That fucking dismiss button

I saw someone bump this thread and thought maybe the mods were bringing back Likes Plus.

But alas, no. Those cowards refuse to give the people what they want.

Was never a fan of blocking/ignoring people but it’s sure proving a game changer especially if you’re susceptible to falling for baits. :grin:
Can’t get mad at shit you can’t see.

2 Likes

Admin I have a new phone and I can’t remember my password to login to this site.

I have requested a link to reset my password but nothing as come through to my email or junk?

Ps I also tried the password saved on my old phone but doesn’t work.