Site Feedback

not replaced, just to go alongside :slight_smile: I would say 80% of customers today went to me instead of the self checkout, I’m popular

1 Like

it’s easier if you just want to be in and out, for a meal deal or something similar

true tbf. I’m talking when I pass the morrisons on my walk to work to buy my lunch lol or after work to buy beer, crisps, etc haha.

I’d use the big tills for them. People who take their massive basket to the self service tills do my nut in :neutral_face:

maybe they just don’t like people

2 Likes

5 Likes

love that show, haven’t seen it for years though

1 Like

Me and the other half probably use this phrase (or a variation of it) daily. Always imitating Roy’s accent :grin:

2 Likes

Me too. :smiley:

“Pee-pol, hwota boncha baahstuds”

Is there a way of historically seeing all your likes and replies? Or does it only go to a certain date?

#narcissist

Replies:

Likes handed out

Can’t seem to access OA on my iPad via 3G just get a blank black front screen ? Anyone else had this issue ?

Does anyone else think we should just have one massive thread for all the players?

We could call it Arsenal players discussion thread :crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Good idea. @Leper

1 Like

The sad thing is leper would probably do it :joy:

Leper would love himself some anarchy

Maybe I should just merge 2 players threads that completely sit on opposite sides of fan opinion, like Auba and Mustafi…

Loving the new former gunners section lads!

Top work :clap:

2 Likes

Why is van Dijk in there tho.

1 Like

Full credit goes to @SRCJJ for the idea behind this :slight_smile: Seemed like a good concept to try out.

This ain’t in there… :henry2::pepe1::wenger2: