Site Feedback

It was actually me, I want the credit

Harry Kane has joined OA lads

2 Likes

When I loaded OA on my PC today it prompted ‘Would you like to install OA?’ I was confused. I accepted and it installed OA as an app on my PC. Looks awesome in my task bar :smiley:

Basically it opens a window with just OA in it, no address bar and the usual browser stuff you get. Pretty neat if you prefer a minimal experience.

Not sure I’ll be using it myself but I gotta admit I like having the little cannon in my task bar

2 Likes

Desktop to browse OA :gabriel:

Playing Football Manager with OA on the side is how I got through most of the transfer window :xhaka2:

2 Likes

Add sipping a cocktail while stretched out on the balcony and that’s just a regular day at work for you, isn’t it?

6 Likes

You have WhatsApp on your computer?!

If only someone had told you sooner, you’d have been able to get around your work’s ZERO TOLERANCE policy on phones.

I distinctly remember you emphasising ZERO TOLERANCE.

2 Likes

Huh?

You were once shocked at some of us being able to use our phones to browse OA while working. You said you weren’t allowed to at yours. Which we made a big deal out of, and you rolled back on it slightly and said that there wasn’t a total ban on phones, but it was something that was monitored and frowned upon. We then kept this joke running for a few days and had a jolly good laugh at your expense.

For fucks sake Calum, you really need to make more of an effort to remember mundane, barely amusing conversations with strangers online. I expect better of you.

1 Like

Ah, will do better next time apologies :+1:

They trusting you to use your phone occasionally at work yet?

1 Like

You can only use it to answer phone calls or the odd text or to listen to music/podcasts outside of breaks and lunch times lol I don’t see why this is such a groundbreaking thing? :joy:

1 Like

That’s just slavery

3 Likes

I use my phone at work, just chatting to my pals as I’m serving customers

You ignorant shit!

I’m just like can’t you see I’m talking, go to the next till :wink:

This is why you’re being replaced by loud robots.

3 Likes

fuck staffed tills. I go to the self service tills nearly every time lol. so much quicker I can scan my own stuff and leave in a few seconds