Site Feedback

@Phoebica what do you make of the new font in the avatars for people who don’t have avatars? It’s fucking delightful imo!

Yes, a big fan. The change is more noticeable in certain ones – like @InvincibleDB10 . I like the I.

2 Likes

It spoiled @SDGooner for me though

A while ago I changed the fonts on OA to their OS default. It used to be Arial on Windows and Helvetica on Apple. Now it’s San Fransisco on Apple devices and Segoe UI on Windows.

Love the new capitals they use for avatars too.

1 Like

Thanks @Bl1nk :heart_eyes:

1 Like

One of my favourite fonts :heart_eyes:

You can tell the Dutchie’s a Graphic Designer, eh? :slight_smile: Good work mate. The fonts do indeed look nice.

Since a few days (the font change?) I have this bug in ff on mobile (not on desktop) where when I click the text box to type a reply but no bl1nking marker shows up, and nothing is written when I type on the kb.

If I press reply I get the “can’t post empty post” error comes up and the marker comes back, which is the workaround I use right now lol

1 Like

Yeah sure, blame Bl1nk :santi:

Those discourse fuckers break something new every update, but no, it’s the Dutch guy.

1 Like

You will know blame if Ajax loses. This is nothing.

1 Like

The new update makes the banner reduce or bleed into the top once you scroll. Quite distracting. Can we revert back to normal?

Thank you

Mr Arsenal major coup for OA, good to see AC, Captain Cesc and the like making the special appearances as well. Easter football threads delivering as ever.

May as well go ahead and make a biggest arse kisser award off this post.

On the mobile version when a tweet is embedded and u tap on it, your web browser comes up and tries to load the page as opposed to the twitter app. It doesn’t load a lot of times without the app. Is this a phone setting issue or a site issue?

This used to happen to me and drove me nuts lol it seemed to fix itself as it’s back to opening on the app now thank fuck :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yes it’s annoying.

I don’t have the twitter app as I don’t have a twitter account, but literally every time I open a tweet it’ll fail to load the first time and I need to go back and open it again. Whether it’s a tweet embedded on here, a different site, sent to me on WhatsApp, and so on. No tweet ever opens for me the first time of asking basically

2 Likes

Yeah same here, was thinking if it opened to the app it wouldn’t be a problem.

Problem on mobile

When I start tying, the screen zooms in, missing a part of my screen. Probably since last update.

Iphone. Anyone else?

On the right of the red it cuts off a part my of screen

I use an iPhone X and don’t have that problem as the sentence just adjusts as I type - never goes off the screen/missing, just out of curiosity what model of iPhone do you use ?