Site Feedback

Yep that’s gone for me too but deffo hasn’t been 2 weeks.

Can swipe right but not left ffs :rofl:

1 Like

Actually it’s still there both ways but just much much less responsive

You’re right, just managed to get it to happen once on each side. It used to be way too sensitive and needed toning down, but this is a bit far haha

Image button shifted to bottom right.

What is this right tick mark besides delete button?

Don’t see it?

2019-04-25T22:00:00Z2019-04-29T22:00:00Z

Funny, you can now add a date in a post. Fuck knows why, though.

I was going to say what useless feature(date) that was to replace the image button and then j was image button was on bottom right.

The tick mark comes when you are done typing.
I purposely made a typo, I still got a tick mark.
It goes away in 2 seconds.

@Trion moved to the feedback thread.

Ah yes I see. I think the check mark means it saved your current post as a draft.

2 Likes

Reading the release notes for this version, the localised date format update has also changed the look of how the cakeday dates are displayed. No more annoying American date format :giroud3:

4 Likes

How come I am missing from that list?

Maybe because you’ve never added your birthday? Remember the plugin didn’t exist when we first moved here. You have to add it yourself in your preferences :slight_smile:

1 Like

You didn’t add anything!! Not even favourite player. You are one big mystery.

Hehe

I’m a bit of a font geek – I like the new font when you’re typing. It’s very pleasing on the eye :relieved:

2 Likes

Didn’t notice a new font. Though it does look a bit bigger

Font still looks to the same to me? :sweat_smile: Though it might be a more obvious change on mobile.

Could be down to what font size setting you have it set at. These can be changed in your preferences, under interface.

The font is a bit bigger when typing on mobile, i’m keeping all the default settings, ain’t nobody got time to change that.

1 Like

Its bigger on the mobile now lol when you are typing

Seconded. What a delightful amendment!

1 Like

How do you change the date to DD/MM?